Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about you and your pet?

Hes good...ear infection cleared up.....but the treatment is oily....and he likes to play in the garden....so he has two black ears...:pighug:...he could do with a shower.....if it warms up a bit.....:biggrin:..he is actually one of only a coule of breeds that have a waterproof undercoat.....so he could probably take it........but me and hubby couldn't.....:crying:

Everytime we shower them.....me and hubby end up wetest...........:crying:

IMG_8768.JPG

Hes good...ear infection cleared up.....but the treatment is oily....and he likes to play in the garden....so he has two black ears...:pighug:...he could do with a shower.....if it warms up a bit.....:biggrin:..he is actually one of only a coule of breeds that have a waterproof undercoat.....so he could probably take it........but me and hubby couldn't.....:crying:

Everytime we shower them.....me and hubby end up wetest...........:crying:

View attachment 1654184

I think I need to smoke some weed to understand this 🤣
Is Hubby your pet or do you mean the dog? 😂
You really mess me up sometimes and it’s hilarious 🤣🧡

I hope the dog keeps it on the positive side from now on.

I have to fix breakfast for the kids and do some “Have to do’es”.

Get some papers for the doctors-appointment today and listen to some good vibe music. I don’t have YouTube premium 🤣

I think I need to smoke some weed to understand this 🤣

:crying: That's why we Insist on Pee tests for the Staff before they start work.......:ph:....if they are not Positive for THC..they are not going to understand what's going on..........:crying:

You really mess me up sometimes and it’s hilarious 🤣🧡

I Wind you up..same as I would my son......:pighug:...you have Sympathy for him now huh....?

If you are on a downer...and it gets too Much....we have a Safe Word....:yeah:..just say Mossy...Stop...and i'll back off until you feel more Teaseable........:headbang:

I have to fix breakfast for the kids and do some “Have to do’es”.

Get some papers for the doctors-appointment today

Uggh....work..work..work.....:pighug:..Enjoy your day......and tell the Doc you need your meds adjusted...coz you shouldn't Need to have to pay for street stuff......:doc3:...

@Marshydro ...Christmas Sale and Offers......

elf.gif

Thank you @Marshydro ...and Merry Christmas................:bighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back