Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah. And that post of @Mossy 's a few days ago might be right on. Pains were about non existent. Might need to powder up some 1/4 gram caplets to test out pain relief....

Yes Please @Bill.de.Cat .......:headbang:.....we Need to Know...........

Won't that just set my doctor's opinion on it's ear.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.gif
hmmm......depends on your Doctor........

If it rolls out across VA treatment and is successful....might be faster than we Think.....:pass:

If it is like the UK with the cannabis based meds......could be another 100 years.........:pass:.....

HAPPY NEW YEAR @Heart of flowers :bighug: ...How's your fettle.....?.....:pighug:

Happy new year 🙂🙂🙂

Ok doing okey, have left the kids now to their mom - so now I’m free and can focus on me, myself and I 😅

Now we just wait for the “red” days to sweep over and everything will be just perfect ☺️

Feeling great, but I’m bit tired from yesterday, but went to bed 22.30 - before all the celebrations and you know….

Shot some rockets with the kids yesterday but it was so cold so we went inside after 15 minutes or something., the smallest one was cold and a tad scared of the bangs 😅

It’s a rest-day today, so no fitness - that will be tomorrow.

How about you?

Last edited:
Happy new year 🙂🙂🙂

Ok doing okey, have left the kids now to their mom - so now I’m free and can focus on me, myself and I 😅

Now we just wait for the “red” days to sweep over and everything will be just perfect ☺️

Feeling great, but I’m bit tired from yesterday, but went to bed 22.30 - before all the celebrations and you know….

Shot some rockets with the kids yesterday but it was so cold so we went inside after 15 minutes or something., the smallest one was cold and a tad scared of the bangs 😅

It’s a rest-day today, so no fitness - that will be tomorrow.

How about you?

Hmm........hubby didn't go out........coz his cold symptoms have come on heavy....so he stayed at home and Moaned........All Day.......:ill:...when he saw me pulling me face about 4.30pm he said you go quiet when you are sick...but I Like moaning about it coz it makes me feel better............:blahblah:

Agghhhh...:doh:....

The fireworks started at 6pm last night...and went on sporadically until 12.45am.....the dogs were absolutely hysterical....and there is no comforting them.....

Me net is going off and on faster than a whores drawers today.....the first job on NY morning is ring the family in the UK....but the net..phone and TV all went down....

Soooo.....Pretty Standard ...........................Really................:pass:......makes me Glad #ISmokeDope

:crying::crying::crying:

Hmm........hubby didn't go out........coz his cold symptoms have come on heavy....so he stayed at home and Moaned........All Day.......:ill:...when he saw me pulling me face about 4.30pm he said you go quiet when you are sick...but I Like moaning about it coz it makes me feel better............:blahblah:

Agghhhh...:doh:....

The fireworks started at 6pm last night...and went on sporadically until 12.45am.....the dogs were absolutely hysterical....and there is no comforting them.....

Me net is going off and on faster than a whores drawers today.....the first job on NY morning is ring the family in the UK....but the net..phone and TV all went down....

Soooo.....Pretty Standard ...........................Really................:pass:......makes me Glad #ISmokeDope

:crying::crying::crying:
6329.gif
:pass:
Its 6 am n we still got fireworks popping here n there

Old guys! Let’s rent/lease a place where we can live and relax and smoke weed or do what a fuck we want. Play good old music and chess or whatever you can imagine.

It’s just simple math and some common sense…. Which j don’t have.

Oh, and airwolfs only 😂

Old guys! Let’s rent/lease a place where we can live and relax and smoke weed or do what a fuck we want. Play good old music and chess or whatever you can imagine.

It’s just simple math and some common sense…. Which j don’t have.

Oh, and airwolfs only 😂

:pighug: @Frankthetank mentioned this a couple of days ago........:pass:....I Think every winter we all want to Escape.....or Morph........

Made me Smile though....most of us are actually Anti-social........we are only sociable Here..........:biggrin:....so I Wondered....If we all lived in a commune......................would we actually Speak to each other......?

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.gif

campfire.gif

I'd do a campfire with bud swap every weekend....week..cough..nightly...............:pass:

Get @Frankthetank on guest BBQ spot........

bbqing.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back