Living the dream

MultiVerseBeans

Auto Warrior
AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
What's up everyone?

I'm so excited to be able to work with Derek and the amazing AFN staff.

Like many of you, I lurked this place for a while before opening MVB a year ago and this really is a dream come true. I never though my team and I would make it here, but we did it!

How is everyones weekend going?

I got to hang out with a friend I haven't seen in a long time Saturday. Sunday we are working to re arrange our stock room, packing orders, restocking breeders and a bunch of boring other stuff. ha

Hey Paul.

How you been? It's me the t-shirt guy (whore). I know you are a big fan of Strawberry Nuggets. Did I tell you that my last Nug plant yielded 13.4 oz? Pretty good one.

Anyway, hope you are well.

Love the store! Placed 3 or 4 orders from MVB now and it's been smooth experience every time and I get it within a week. The stickers are pretty sweet too. Keep up the awesome work!

It's a wonderful day in the Multiverse :thumbsup: I've made a few orders, 4 I think and had great service every time and I have 7 strains from them that seem pretty happy so far. Mephisto- Double Grape, Fast Buds- Afghan Kush, Strawberry Banana, Strawberry Gorilla, Banana Purple Punch, Gorilla Cookies and Orange Sherbet. Plants on the left side are a week older.
may15 grow.jpg

What's up everyone?

I'm so excited to be able to work with Derek and the amazing AFN staff.

Like many of you, I lurked this place for a while before opening MVB a year ago and this really is a dream come true. I never though my team and I would make it here, but we did it!

How is everyones weekend going?

I got to hang out with a friend I haven't seen in a long time Saturday. Sunday we are working to re arrange our stock room, packing orders, restocking breeders and a bunch of boring other stuff. ha

Welcome to AFN Mutiverse (MBV!)!! We are all HYPED to have you here and look forward to chatting with you (and our much loved Derek420 ) about the lastest news, strains and gossip in the industry!

Give us a holler if you need anything!

Blue ^_^
:d5:

Welcome @MultiVerseBeans ! Haven’t made an order with you yet but you will be the only choice for me. Your strain selection rocks. I’ve been directing those looking straight to your site. I’ll be making a purchase in the near future. Ethos and Mephisto! Plus a few others that caught my eye…

Back