Living the dream

Welcome to our Home @MultiVerseBeans :pass: ...any Friend of @derek420colorado are always Welco...welc...

Suspect..cough..cough.....

:crying:

We are hearing Great things...:pighug:..Welcome aboard.

MultiverseLive Stoners.png

Last edited by a moderator:
:welcome: View attachment 1460323 :thanks: .... Hey Paul and company, welcome to AFN!

All you USA based banks are a real blessing to so many folks, especially post COVID and all the TARFU things that brought with shipping, etc.,...
Several other friends at other forums have mentioned worsening Customs issues, logistics with new vendor banks, and the like... So anything that keep things "local" is very much a boon!
I have directed a few new small scale breeders to contact you earlier,... been nudging Beaver Genetics your way recently, so we'll see if they want to engage you here... good peep's, fine genetics, they are testing very well here!

I'm stoked to see Derek is affiliated with you too- View attachment 1460330 ...tell that gellie, Waira said to put the blunt down and come say Hey dood to his homies here! :rofl:
View attachment 1460331 <----- *Derek after too much rosin on his fingers gets ignited... :crying:
Ooh that ain’t right man. Lmao. @derek420colorado u see this.

Guys we are really excited to be here! I’ve been around a long time and I am super stoked to be here representing the best seed bank I’ve ever seen or shopped with. Paul is a badsss and I think we are gonna bring some amazing stuff to all the amazing folks here at AFN. Y’all are family. Y’all are the reason I am where I am and doing what I’ve been doing.

I’m gonna be spending a lot of time here over the next month or so, getting everyone engaged. Doing the live stoner parties and doin raffles and giveaways. This is home and I am pumped to be able to spend more time here with mah people

Guys we are really excited to be here! I’ve been around a long time and I am super stoked to be here representing the best seed bank I’ve ever seen or shopped with. Paul is a badsss and I think we are gonna bring some amazing stuff to all the amazing folks here at AFN. Y’all are family. Y’all are the reason I am where I am and doing what I’ve been doing.

I’m gonna be spending a lot of time here over the next month or so, getting everyone engaged. Doing the live stoner parties and doin raffles and giveaways. This is home and I am pumped to be able to spend more time here with mah people
We have a mutual friend in Mr. Wimmer apparently.

@Waira my dooood!!!!!

You are the friggin man! Like fr fr you are legit the smartest dude I know about growin autos!!! Myself included. We have some really big stuff on the horizon. I may be reaching out soon to ask you to do some educational speaking type things.

@blue too kind!!!

makes me all warm and fuzzy seein all the straight OG’s still here. Still rockin it. I’ve been so busy building the multiverse fB presence I’ve been lacking on my AFN time, but I’m back baby!!

For those that know me, y’all know this is my life. It’s literally what I live for, MVB is the same way. We’ve all got a super dedicated approach to bringin the best, most unique and amazing customer experience. We are more than Just a seed bank

Now it’s time to give back to the place that started it all for me

and to @Mossy the most amazing human ever. So kind. So patient. So understanding. The OG of us all and our Morpheus! She saw the potential of this plant long before any of us.

her @FullDuplex and @Son of Hobbes are the holy trinity in my opinion. And I WHOLEHEARTEDLY believe there wouldn’t be the autoflower industry that we are seeing today without those three.

I love y’all and am glad to call you my friends!!

@Waira my dooood!!!!!

You are the friggin man! Like fr fr you are legit the smartest dude I know about growin autos!!! Myself included. We have some really big stuff on the horizon. I may be reaching out soon to ask you to do some educational speaking type things.
:bighug:Brudda Derek, always the best of vibes from you! :thanks: :toke: :smokeout:

Oh man, you paint on a pedestal here - :rofl: -- no pressure there! :rolleyes2: ...naaawww, but if you keep talkin' like that I may have to up my Game are start acting the part-->
bender-shut-up.gif
:funny::rofl::rofl:

Congrad's on the Multiverse venture, both of ya's! :clapper:
respect.gif

I/we look forward to seeing MVB thrive and pimp-roll down Competition Blvd. proper- :pimp:
stimpy yes.gif
:crying:...
great to have you 'round again, D'-CO!

Back