Living the dream

Already a favorite link to shop my favorite hobby! Welcome to AFN !

Welcome aboard @MultiVerseBeans ! I've heard nothing but good things about y'all :headbang:
Thank you for the kind words my friend. I'm glad to be here. :)

Hey Paul.

How you been? It's me the t-shirt guy (whore). I know you are a big fan of Strawberry Nuggets. Did I tell you that my last Nug plant yielded 13.4 oz? Pretty good one.

Anyway, hope you are well.
Hey what's up man? How ya been? I've been good just working a lot.

You didn't that's impressive! Got any pics? SN is one of my favorite mephisto strains.

Love the store! Placed 3 or 4 orders from MVB now and it's been smooth experience every time and I get it within a week. The stickers are pretty sweet too. Keep up the awesome work!
Thank you man! Anything we can improve on?

Glad to see you're here!
:d5:
Me too!

It's a wonderful day in the Multiverse :thumbsup: I've made a few orders, 4 I think and had great service every time and I have 7 strains from them that seem pretty happy so far. Mephisto- Double Grape, Fast Buds- Afghan Kush, Strawberry Banana, Strawberry Gorilla, Banana Purple Punch, Gorilla Cookies and Orange Sherbet. Plants on the left side are a week older.
View attachment 1459451
What an amazing set up. I'm a fan of the autopots too. Very clear grow area, I love it!

@MultiVerseBeans :welcome:Welcome to AFN as an official vendor :welcome:.
Thank you. :)

Welcome to AFN Mutiverse (MBV!)!! We are all HYPED to have you here and look forward to chatting with you (and our much loved Derek420 ) about the lastest news, strains and gossip in the industry!

Give us a holler if you need anything!

Blue ^_^
:d5:
Thank you Blue! Hope to see you at the stoners party! :D

Thank you!

Welcome @MultiVerseBeans ! Haven’t made an order with you yet but you will be the only choice for me. Your strain selection rocks. I’ve been directing those looking straight to your site. I’ll be making a purchase in the near future. Ethos and Mephisto! Plus a few others that caught my eye…
Thanks man I really appreciate that. Let me know if I can help you with anything.
Ethos you get more seeds per dollar spent, so I recommend them a lot. You can never go wrong with mephisto though.

Welcome to AFN. :baked:

Thank you AJ!

Hey Now!!!
Welcome aboard, wicked happy you folks are here!!
Thank you Willie!

Congratulations on getting the forum! I've gotten to take advantage of your services and enjoy your Facebook group so it's good to see you with permanent home here as well.

:)

Hey what's up man? How ya been? I've been good just working a lot.

You didn't that's impressive! Got any pics? SN is one of my favorite mephisto strains.

I'll shoot you a PM with some photos. Or if you have time to kill, you can click on the link in my signature to my ongoing grow thread, I think the Nuggets part of that grow starts around page 10. Glad to hear you are doing well.

:welcome:
village peeps.gif
:thanks: .... Hey Paul and company, welcome to AFN!

All you USA based banks are a real blessing to so many folks, especially post COVID and all the TARFU things that brought with shipping, etc.,...
Several other friends at other forums have mentioned worsening Customs issues, logistics with new vendor banks, and the like... So anything that keep things "local" is very much a boon!
I have directed a few new small scale breeders to contact you earlier,... been nudging Beaver Genetics your way recently, so we'll see if they want to engage you here... good peep's, fine genetics, they are testing very well here!

I'm stoked to see Derek is affiliated with you too-
cool2.gif
...tell that gellie, Waira said to put the blunt down and come say Hey dood to his homies here! :rofl:
fmbill.gif
<----- *Derek after too much rosin on his fingers gets ignited... :crying:

Back