Living the dream

So Ace only has two autos it would seem, Zamaldelica Auto and Malawi/Northern Lights Auto. According to Ace, both get their auto mojo from an Auto Malawi. So why don't they offer that Auto Malawi on its own?
Not 100% sure on that one, that would be a question for ace

So Ace only has two autos it would seem, Zamaldelica Auto and Malawi/Northern Lights Auto. According to Ace, both get their auto mojo from an Auto Malawi. So why don't they offer that Auto Malawi on its own? Also, IIRC, the Congo strain from Ace has a little bit of indica to shorten it up. I wonder if that would be a good strain for a small (4 plant) SOG grow in a 2 x 2 size tent with an HLG 135 Rspec type light?
The Malawi may be their breeding auto. Some breeders don't release those to the public for whatever reason. Just a guess on my part, but only reason I can think of. I just got my Malawi today, and when I get to start breeding I will be using it to cross with. I would love to make an auto of it. Flowering is a journey I think like 12-15 weeks so an auto version would be nice. I just did Zamaldelica auto the grow before last just pressed some rosin a couple days ago. She out grew my tent lol.

The Malawi may be their breeding auto. Some breeders don't release those to the public for whatever reason. Just a guess on my part, but only reason I can think of. I just got my Malawi today, and when I get to start breeding I will be using it to cross with. I would love to make an auto of it. Flowering is a journey I think like 12-15 weeks so an auto version would be nice. I just did Zamaldelica auto the grow before last just pressed some rosin a couple days ago. She out grew my tent lol.
The more I read, the more I wonder if the Northern Lights was the auto strain. Good version of that seem to be very readily available. What I wonder si why are their THC numbers for the Zamaldelica auto much lower than some other breeders claim for their flagship sativa dom strains? It a[[ears to be Zamal and Golden Tiger which are supposed to be among the more potent landrace combos out there and then combine with more Malawi and Northern Lights, neither of which have a reputation for being wimpy. What did you think about the potency of the plant that you grew? I am also looking at the Congo/Afghan hybrid because it would stay smaller. Plus, I have only had Congo once and that was like 40 years ago. :biggrin:

The more I read, the more I wonder if the Northern Lights was the auto strain. Good version of that seem to be very readily available. What I wonder si why are their THC numbers for the Zamaldelica auto much lower than some other breeders claim for their flagship sativa dom strains? It a[[ears to be Zamal and Golden Tiger which are supposed to be among the more potent landrace combos out there and then combine with more Malawi and Northern Lights, neither of which have a reputation for being wimpy. What did you think about the potency of the plant that you grew? I am also looking at the Congo/Afghan hybrid because it would stay smaller. Plus, I have only had Congo once and that was like 40 years ago. :biggrin:
The Zamaldelica Auto is strange. It doesn't smell good, and rosin is HARD on my throat. The high is a burst of energy making you want more, but a few maybe 4 dabs in it has its toll and I get sleepy. Now the grow was not a good one. Went long she grow into the light all kinds of issue's. Not super frosty so yield is low as well. It is a great candidate for gummies. It is 1 that rips my throat up so I don't use much. Anything auto is going to be different from its photo version. So I would like to try that. It's weird I did a Dutch Passion Durban Poison photo because most responses said its the most energetic strain. It's was great, but put me to sleep by afternoon. I also did DP's auto version of Durban Poison, and it was way more energetic than the photo version???Starting a new grow in a few days, and then I'm doing Malawi. That's gonna be the next 1 I test. A lot of hype can't wait to see how she stacks up.

I want to thank Multiverse Customer Service! What a job they did. I have had a ton of CS training so I pay attention to it. Some of the best I have ever seen. They were so nice, and responded quickly. They are my go to bank for sure! @derek420colorado thank you too bud.

Stay lifted

:baked:

@MultiVerseBeans @derek420colorado @SuperSativaSeedClub_John

I was scrolling through AFN just now, and I saw the Super Sativa Seed Club section. As a sativa LOVER I can't get enough sativa autos. My issue is as a US grower not in a recreational state I don't deal with customs. Security is #1 so I only buy from US shippers, just safer. From time to time this bites me on the ass from missing on genetics, sales, etc... I would love to see Multiverse Beans carry SSSC!!! When possible I love to support AFN members 1st, and when I can double up on that even better. Not sure how it works to add new breeders, but this would allow others such as myself to get genetics that are available to them. I'm a bit of a strain collector, but my sativa side is short on autos. I would love to be able to grab them from my goto seedbank, and I'm sure others do too. Just a thought...

Stay lifted

:smokeout:

@MultiVerseBeans @derek420colorado @SuperSativaSeedClub_John

I was scrolling through AFN just now, and I saw the Super Sativa Seed Club section. As a sativa LOVER I can't get enough sativa autos. My issue is as a US grower not in a recreational state I don't deal with customs. Security is #1 so I only buy from US shippers, just safer. From time to time this bites me on the ass from missing on genetics, sales, etc... I would love to see Multiverse Beans carry SSSC!!! When possible I love to support AFN members 1st, and when I can double up on that even better. Not sure how it works to add new breeders, but this would allow others such as myself to get genetics that are available to them. I'm a bit of a strain collector, but my sativa side is short on autos. I would love to be able to grab them from my goto seedbank, and I'm sure others do too. Just a thought...

Stay lifted

:smokeout:
I will ask them to look into stocking

Back