Living the dream

@derek420colorado finally go some Malawi last night, 2 5packs!!! In typical me fashion I ordered them a few hrs before they were having a sale :face: lol. I had no idea until a few mins ago they were have a sale. So cost me $5 more, but thing I'm most disappointed in is I missed out on a King of the Hill sale I tell ya what! I love propane, and propane accessories hahaha. I watch KotH just about everyday last few months. I hope I didn't miss out on some KotH stickers because of a few hrs.

Stay lifted

:hookah:
I feel the pain there, my wife ordered me a pack of night owl for fathers day and a few days later I see the sale :face: So like a true seedaholic I just ordered the other pack I wanted too. :rofl:

Basically guys, If there is a holiday we will have a sale, so if you are thinking about grabbing something and there is a holiday coming up. Hold off lol

Super glad y’all were able to get your packs those. @McDee I have been tryin to remember who it was that was lookin for the Malawi. I was seriously lookin yesterday lol.

Basically guys, If there is a holiday we will have a sale, so if you are thinking about grabbing something and there is a holiday coming up. Hold off lol

Super glad y’all were able to get your packs those. @McDee I have been tryin to remember who it was that was lookin for the Malawi. I was seriously lookin yesterday lol.
The most important things is I got my Malawi, well I haven't got an email back yet confirming he saw my payment. I'm assuming they're busy with the sale. I didnt get an email telling me Malawi was instock tho. I'm not complaining just letting someone know. I just happened to think let's check... and it was there. So I jumped didn't want to miss out again. I won't believe it till I get it tho hahaha.

Yeah I have the golden tiger in my cart and looking at some exotic genetics but dang even on sale they’re pricey. I watched two episodes of urban remo Monday reviews and they’ve done two strains from them and they were both stunning samples that were sent in. I know the grower has a lot to do with it but I know a guy who can grow ok. Sale price 120 for 6. That’s the most expensive seeds besides the in house genetics I purchased and wasn’t blown away by lol. I may check out some ethos lol he’s got fire and reasonable prices

Yeah I have the golden tiger in my cart and looking at some exotic genetics but dang even on sale they’re pricey. I watched two episodes of urban remo Monday reviews and they’ve done two strains from them and they were both stunning samples that were sent in. I know the grower has a lot to do with it but I know a guy who can grow ok. Sale price 120 for 6. That’s the most expensive seeds besides the in house genetics I purchased and wasn’t blown away by lol. I may check out some ethos lol he’s got fire and reasonable prices

yeah the Scotty2hotty drop looked good but I’ve seen ethos with just as much heat and better prices fo sho

yeah the Scotty2hotty drop looked good but I’ve seen ethos with just as much heat and better prices fo sho
Yeah I have their grandpas stash, planet of the grapes and crescendo finishing up in the next week or so. Grandpas stash fell over yesterday and snapped off one of the tops which works out as I’m smoking from my scrap pile lol glad I didn’t make a
Batch of oils or I’d be dry. Plant full of these. I think he made it into an auto as well now.
0D1321C3-06BD-4DFA-ACB3-71559D9749B6.jpeg

Yeah I have their grandpas stash, planet of the grapes and crescendo finishing up in the next week or so. Grandpas stash fell over yesterday and snapped off one of the tops which works out as I’m smoking from my scrap pile lol glad I didn’t make a
Batch of oils or I’d be dry. Plant full of these. I think he made it into an auto as well now. View attachment 1473777
Niiiiiiice and yea I believe he did make it into an auto

Got a Grandpa's Stash auto on day 55. This is my first auto in a long long time I didn't top as I wanted this one to have the traditional christmas tree appearance with this one instead of a bush. So far its pretty spectacular looking. I grow smaller plants in 1 gallon pots perpetually but she is taking up two spots. That is ok, I am not mad at her lol

Got a Grandpa's Stash auto on day 55. This is my first auto in a long long time I didn't top as I wanted this one to have the traditional christmas tree appearance with this one instead of a bush. So far its pretty spectacular looking. I grow smaller plants in 1 gallon pots perpetually but she is taking up two spots. That is ok, I am not mad at her lol
Good to hear.

So Ace only has two autos it would seem, Zamaldelica Auto and Malawi/Northern Lights Auto. According to Ace, both get their auto mojo from an Auto Malawi. So why don't they offer that Auto Malawi on its own? Also, IIRC, the Congo strain from Ace has a little bit of indica to shorten it up. I wonder if that would be a good strain for a small (4 plant) SOG grow in a 2 x 2 size tent with an HLG 135 Rspec type light?

Last edited:
Back