Longest growing autoflower?

I had some flash seeds out in Scotland that taken 14 weeks but they could have went longer. Weather is just to unpredictable. On the other hand I have a test grow of strawberry cheesecake seeds I made with a heavy indica pheno that are 4 weeks old and are looking 3 to 4 weeks from harvest. Very fast.
Flash seeds are good if you need males to create new strains, since they sell regular auto seeds. But the grow experience and the end result are average. Plus they need a lot of attention, not for inexperienced growers and tiring for experienced ones.

Also I forgot to mention genetics is everything with autos I have found that Barney's farm is very consistent and their autos are a breeze to geow and gave me no trouble at all whilst the other seed company's I have tried so far are hit and miss

female seedz' geneticz rock! :headbang: jus sayin...:smoking: ppp

Ive had several night queens grown...all have finished(day 1 was the first day it broke through the soils surface and they were cut at 10-20% amber) between 75 and 80 days...sometimes you just never know!!

Longest for me was DP autoutimates...had 3 finish consistently at 100 days(outdoor though)

What a coincidence. In the timelapse video in my sig I grew AutoUltimates using the Gas Lantern Routine light schedule, and it clocked in at exactly 100 days.
_

I read online some autos can finish in as little as 7.5 to 8 weeks but most take 10 to 12. I see some grow diaries go 13 or more weeks. Whats your longest growing autoflower? What strain and how long did it take? I just made the switch from growing photos to autos for the fastest harvest time indoors. My first auto started just hit 10 weeks today and looks to have a few weeks yet to go. Diesel Berry Auto from auto seeds is the strain. The breeder recommends 65 to 75 days harvest but she will be 75 days in like a week and still not close to ready. Just curious how long the longest flowering autos can take from seed to harvest? Any info would be appreciated. Thanks
I'm in week 15 from germination on a Cream Auto from Growers Choice Seeds. She has at least 2 weeks to go if I don't just strangle her 1st.

I grew an auto durban from New420Guy it went about 90 days

I have a Blue Mystic Auto from Nirvana that is at 107 days. It is from the very first pack of store bought seeds I ever got. Bought them a couple years ago. I had been growing bag seed.

She was started in the tent but it got too crowded. She could get no light and was going yellow on me so I put her outside for a couple of weeks.
She greened up took off but I got scared of bugs and mold when she started to flower. I put back in the tent now that I have room.

She has been going wild and shows no sign of stopping. Pistils are all white. Trichomes are mostly clear.

Each bud looks like it's trying to grow and be the tallest.

That's fox tailing right? Never had one do that so only seen it in pictures. Have grown a bunch of autos now and fox tailing is new to me.

Gonna just let it keep going.

Last edited:
Seems like some strains foxtail. I just harvested one that did. If you press the flower foxtail makes more surface area. Maybe better for pressing. My girl definately did not suffer she is stinky, sticky, potent, etc. My environment has produced tight well formed buds, loose buds that were huge, tall, fat buds, foxtail buds. Genetics play a huge role in development. One plant may foxtsil due to light and heat while another right next to it may be tight.
How do you adjust for that. Which plant do you try and please? I just let it happen for the most part. I do adjust plant height more often than adjusting light height.

Ohhh that top notch nirvana genetics .

Don't know much on Nirvana genetics these are the first and only seeds I have grown from them. To tell the truth I wasn't much impressed with the first ones I grew the smell and taste just wasn't there. Then again it was my first autos to grow. I'm sure I had a lot to with it.

I'm sure the low light level during veg caused the long maturity time . It had to slow things down.

She has grown tall and is close to the lights. I wonder if that is what caused the fox tailing? Extra heat and light being close to the lights?

gotta be something, this is the fourth one of this pack I have grown. None of the other three did anything like this one.

plant looks the same smells the same just way bigger, taking longer, and fox tailing. The others only made it to about 24 inches tall. This girl is pushing 4 feet.

I dont know how they breed but read lots of unsatisfied customers reviews but also bunch of good ones.I had auto swiss cheese who turned out to be photo..There are so much top noch auto breeders that I simply dont have time or will to grow something that will be maybe good maybe trash..

Back