Longest growing autoflower?

There's a lot of "old time photo growers" around here... remember outdoor too... autos opened up places to grow outside that photos would never finish.

I love my photo runs, and someday will have the space and run big again.... but I'll bet you there'll be a tent in my bedroom with autos in it...
I hear ya . and that's what u want all good, I can't waste money on em. I only grow 16 at a time in the winter. But a lot outside . so photos is my best choice. I have four bloody skunk auto seeds and grew one outside,got 5 fucking grams lol, plant looked cool was fucking black stalk and all. But Jesus 5 grams lol . I had a big ass hole as usual . shit the photos by it was 6 ft talland one was ten ft lol. After that I was laughing I still got the seeds

Sent from my VS500PP using Tapatalk

Yeah.. 5 grams is what I remember from the first time I heard of autos. That was a long time ago, and I passed.
Can't speak to your genetics, but if you get the itch to drop some next to your photos... larger mephisto strains. If you wait for a sale (4-20) can be quite affordable... smoke is on par with photo if grown well and you get an extra harvest.

I screwed the pooch on my first run of their gear, still pulled about 60 grams dry of VERY LOUD weed off one sour livers.

Yeah.. 5 grams is what I remember from the first time I heard of autos. That was a long time ago, and I passed.
Can't speak to your genetics, but if you get the itch to drop some next to your photos... larger mephisto strains. If you wait for a sale (4-20) can be quite affordable... smoke is on par with photo if grown well and you get an extra harvest.

I screwed the pooch on my first run of their gear, still pulled about 60 grams dry of VERY LOUD weed off one sour livers.
No I mean I got these seeds not even a year ago. Bloody skunk from sweet seeds I believe. An elephant on the package if I remember. Naw the itch just isn't here lol. I just got some elite photo fems from true north seeds. Elite cup winning strains [emoji7] b c bud depot blue berry , cunuk cookies ,jack Jeter,bruce banner the real deal!! So many strains we won't ever smoke em all. But I would rather grow my own and not fail haha.
5adb4b73eb32cdce64aa85e74377c82c.jpg

Treat Bruce nice... you won't like him if he gets angry...
I treat all my girls like queens [emoji3] got three seeds to figure it out. One at a time. Then if she's good clone from there. I've got a small stash of bought seeds that I keep close,to my heart lol.

How u get they easier to grow ? One mistake and you're screwed !! Hence the time limit. So no matter what way u look at it you're losing money, u know how many people ice seen on here crying about what's wrong with their autos? And how much it didn't produce because it decides when it wants to bud!! Convince yourself, but how u think 9 10ths of weed is grown? It sure as hell isn't autos people is buying in the dispensaries. Its photo period . and like u said over time seed prices might fall. But clones are free my brother and don't cost a dime. Ill be taking 100 clones of my babies for the outside grow. In seeds that would have cost me 3 to 4 grand lol. Kids lol

I'm surprised at the disrespect shown to these wonderful autos on an autoflower website.

I get that they are easier to grow from having tried the latest generations of them.
The most outrageous myth about autos is that "one mistake and you're screwed."
These extremely hardy weeds can easily recover from almost any mistake that a photo could recover from.

Some of us just want to buy autofem seeds, and not mess with clones.

The only disadvantage I've seen is that sometimes they take too long to start flowering.
Yield and potency are excellent.

I only know what I know from experience but one of the most potent an flavorful strains I ever grew an I have probably documented growing hundreds of plants on here auto an.photo was a indica Walter it tasted like mangos with candy vanilla an pine .An ol school head from Florida asked me where I learned to grow the krippy so well.I told him it was an auto from mephisto to this day an this was years ago people talk about that mango pot I had .Indoors autos I grow normally yield the same as the photos if in the same time period .I don't weigh my pot I'm a medical grower an don't care about weight only about running out lol but most autos I have grown yield at least a large ball jar an that's at least 2 ounces plus in organics.The longest I ever ran one was a blue amnesia auto outdoor 128days she was huge an several other growers couldn't believe a 5 ft beast was an auto she was huge an was potent as well .I also make tons of hash its a family tradition an some of the ruderalis hash I have obtained over the years has been super remarkable with unique flavors an effects .So to me autos are worth growing .

Don't be surprised it called free speech lol. And facts are facts like it or not. Autos came from photos and nobody's disrespecting anything. U wanna spend your money on seeds every grow kudos to u. I will not grow outdoors with seed when I can reveg a plant and get three times what u would ever get out of any auto flowering plant. U show me a ten foot tall 30 ft around auto flower and I might grow another one lol. They are time restrained. Even outdoors when my plants are still getting bigger, and 100 clones are no cost to me . grow what u want my brother . that's your choice . but disrespect ,no. And yes a mistake affects yield on an auto flower if u think it doesn't you're sadly mistaken. Peace

Autos did not come from photos. Photos have been "bred" into autos for taste and potency. But did not originate from photos... cannabis ruderelous.

And the argument of plant size is ridiculous. Anyone can match the output with [HASHTAG]#s[/HASHTAG]. Quality of quantity.

However you want to do it is fine.

You talk about freedom

And come in here and dump on the FREEDOM of others.

Back