Live Stoners Longtime no grow

Be careful with the guano in flower - Nitrogen, the plants need very little in flower.

I run autos 18/6 and maybe that would help with your heat and save energy. In all of the test grows I have done with different light schedules 18/6 gives the best quality, good yield and best energy value. The main reason I run Photos in the summer is so I can run 12/12 to keep the heat down. I also really like the landrace grows.

Be careful with the guano in flower - Nitrogen, the plants need very little in flower.

I run autos 18/6 and maybe that would help with your heat and save energy. In all of the test grows I have done with different light schedules 18/6 gives the best quality, good yield and best energy value. The main reason I run Photos in the summer is so I can run 12/12 to keep the heat down. I also really like the landrace grows.

Hey that's great advice, I was originally planning to run 18/6 but switched to see if I could boost the stunted girls when I got the new light..... would it be detrimental to change the schedule back to 18/6. I will upload pics of the two new girls in a bit as I am really excited to see how big they are for day 7. I have only used the bat guano once, a very light feed while in veg, will not use again on the bloomers :D, thanks for the heads up @Mañ'O'Green . I am waiting for some Advanced Nutrients B-52 which I hope will help with any stress. Not come across Landrace.... is that a nutrient solution?

Last edited:
Hey that's great advice, I was originally planning to run 18/6 but switched to see if I could boost the stunted girls when I got the new light..... would it be detrimental to change the schedule back to 18/6. I will upload pics of the two new girls in a bit as I am really excited to see how big they are for day 7. I have only used the bat guano once, a very light feed while in veg, will not use again on the bloomers :D, thanks for the heads up @Mañ'O'Green . I am waiting for some Advanced Nutrients B-52 which I hope will help with any stress. Not come across Landrace.... is that a nutrient solution?

And yes... I will switch to photos next summer :D .... makes perfect sense. I grew photos years ago during summer and had no issues.... averaged 3-4 oz per plant and didint even have good ventilation in there... or a humidifier. Its no bother to switch the lights either. ATM my girls are under the 2000W led .... but I have dimmed the side covering the new girls to 25%, they are thriving :) and loving the Mars Hydro. All good.

What is a Landrace strain?
Broadly speaking, a Landrace is a pure cannabis strain cultivated in its natural environment which has never been crossbred with another variety. ... You won't find hybrid 'landrace' strains — generally, they are either 100% Indica or Sativa.

Argh ok... thanks. That's interesting.

I've adjusted the lights to 18/6

1 wk old Auto Extreme Happy Days :)
Auto extreme - dutch passion. Super impressed. These girls are on the way... Day 8

Attachments

• 20200625_072428.jpg
    20200625_072428.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 45
60 day update on Fast 2 Vast
I thought I would update on the 2 girls. Not sure how they'll finish, strain was meant to be 65 days from germ to harvest. Today is day 60... just starting to flower. They are on full dosages of Bloom and Topmax as well as light Veg nutes plus some B52, Calmag and Potsil.

There are 2 plants here...sort of merging into one. :weed::weed::growing:

20200701_180137.jpg

Hope everyone is well...happy growing :drunks:

Last edited:
Budding update
So after the disastrous start, the 2 survivors are now starting to pack on a little weight. Lots of popcorn but am gonna leave them as not experience enough to know what to take off. I Have done some defoliation as I have been tending to them.... but not very confident with this so kinda just wants let them be now. Hoping they finish soon as the 2 new girls are getting big and I'll need the space.

Here are the 2 fast to vast planted May 1st and here too are pics of the new girls Auto Extreme by DP, today aged 25 days... grow journal link in sig :)
75 days stunted F2V July 12.jpgFast to fast budding up.jpgDay 25 Showing sex.jpgDay 25 Auto Extreme.jpg20200712_160529.jpg

Hope all are well....happy growing :)

Last edited:
Advice on how long please :)
Hi all... wondering if anyone can help... the first two girls who were stunted are budding along... fairly slowly. I am wondering how long folk may estimate I have until harvest?

I have the 2 new girls also now in flower at 32 days old and taking up a lot of room. Im wondering if I should put them in the centre of my space directly under LEDs and put the fast to vast (pictured here) to the outer side of the new girls.... this means they would get slightly less light intensity and would allow the new girls to continue to thrive (no stunting with new girls) Would being on the outer spectrum of the light print make a huge difference to yield? I've read that depriving them of light slightly will help them fatten up. Im not sure how much fatter they will get due to the initial start up issues I had.

They are being fed the usual nutes plus AN Big Budd. I've ordered some AN Over-Drive for the last 2 weeks feed, hoping it may increase the bud size, one last push :) I think they have another 2-3 weeks to go but would love to hear what others think. They smell nice, they're still drinking well and leaves are green (slight burnt tips as LEDs were too close) ....have some amber starting to develop. The new girls are already the same size as these.... and have just gone into flower so space is going to get tight! Your thoughts pretty please ..

20200720_204703.jpg20200720_204751.jpg20200720_204723.jpg20200720_204713.jpg

'
@automan2 @oldnewbdude @Mañ'O'Green @derek420colorado @autobeast @420Forever Hope you dont mind me tagging but hoping you can give your opinions please HAPPY GROWING :)

Last edited:
Budding along nicely - not long now I guess :)
So fast to fast is starting to fatten her buds.... the girls are fighting for space in the groom now.... as Corole and Candy who are now 35 days old are getting mahoosive.

Pics Fast to vast 12 weeks and Auto Extreme 35 days..... the Auto Extreme are too big to get top shots of. :joy: :joy:

Happy growing all :)

Attachments

• 20200722_203444.jpg
    20200722_203444.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 42
  • 20200722_203452.jpg
    20200722_203452.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 40
  • 20200722_203514.jpg
    20200722_203514.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 55
  • 20200722_203725.jpg