Looking for help really badly...

Kystro

Welcome to the CannaZone
Reaction score
Does anybody have a clue what is occurring here, seems to be getting worser each day and I really need a definitive answer as to what it is as I don't want to lose my plant. Thank you.

Anybody, please?

Attachments

• thumbnail_20231218_121527.jpg
    thumbnail_20231218_121527.jpg
    483.8 KB · Views: 14
  • thumbnail_20231218_121618.jpg
    thumbnail_20231218_121618.jpg
    423.8 KB · Views: 15
Anybody, please?
I can see that the plants are flowering, the old fans seem to be getting discarded as they are not a priority for a flowering plant... apart from that i dont see any issues worth getting all hot and bothered about, in fact, the plants look to be in great shape and pretty healthy, weed is a tough plant, it grows in some pretty inhospitable places...

Thats my penniesworth.

But I am sure there are people here with a better, more informed response than mine.

I can see that the plants are flowering, the old fans seem to be getting discarded as they are not a priority for a flowering plant... apart from that i dont see any issues worth getting all hot and bothered about, in fact, the plants look to be in great shape and pretty healthy, weed is a tough plant, it grows in some pretty inhospitable places...

Thats my penniesworth.

But I am sure there are people here with a better, more informed response than mine.
So I'm essentially worrying for nothing, lol?

Let’s tag @Mañ'O'Green he’s very good with this stuff and I’ll include the other thread with the same question :toke:

Back