Magnesium RUB

Hey realcarlos...Read more on Dr Sircus's site..http://drsircus.com/medicine/magnesium/magnesium-chloride-benefits
A third avenue of administration is to simply drink magnesium chloride in ones water or juice. The best way is to combine one of the transdermal routes with oral[4] for concentrated doses that achieve maximum therapeutic effect. Magnesium is important and desperately needed because it is so terribly deficient in people that even at low concentrations people have felt results. But when we are practicing medicine of whatever kind we are looking for dramatic shifts in peoples’ conditions. Below we will have a penetrating discussion about doses and therapeutic effect but the basic idea, when using concentrated nutritional medicines like magnesium chloride, iodine and sodium bicarbonate is to take doses up to maximum levels possible.
clip_image005_0000.png
Each spray of Magnesium Oil contains approximately 18 milligrams of elemental magnesium.[5] An ounce would contain just over 3,300 mg. Five sprays in a glass of water would thus be almost 100 milligrams.[6]Three to five to even ten sprays of magnesium chloride in a glass of pure water or juice is an excellent way to take magnesium internally. It assists digestion, counteracts excess acidity in the stomach, and delivers magnesium swiftly into the bloodstream for distribution to all the cells of the body. Minerals like magnesium in ionic liquid form are vastly superior to pill forms. Much more magnesium will get absorbed and absorption will not depend on hydrochloric acid levels.

http://drsircus.com/medicine/magnesium/combining-oral-with-transdermal

Are you making the oil and using it yet?
I would keep the dose low unless she needs a laxative affect.

Hey root I made the oil, but mixing 1/2 cup of distilled water and 1/2 cup of flakes

I rubbed it on myself to see if I would feel any side effects. Didn't feel any, but didn't feel the pain go away either.

I will try again

The way I do it is 1/2 cup flakes in a jar and add 1/2 cup hot (not necessarily boiling) water.
Stir until it is completely dissolved.

Now, if that strength did not have an affect on you, add more mag flakes...keep adding flakes until they stop dissolving for fully saturated oil.
If that is too strong, dilute it with water to find the strength that works best for you.

It should feel like salt water on your skin, and it will leave a slight white residue. It will tingle in sensitive areas like around your neck.

Eek and I use it fully saturated. It is also good in a bath or even a foot bath...but be ready to go to bed afterwards you'll be so relaxed!
:Mag soak:

Back