Extraction Making cartridges from rosin and terpenes

Ripper

Garage Farmer
Super Gladiator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
just starting this thread to see if there is interest in what I have been doing.

I have found a a way to make great tasting cartridges using just terpenes and rosin.

Here is one of my cartridges
A546201E-F5F1-47B6-8A90-BC22CA5A8E78.jpeg

Sorry the picture is sideways.

Anyway I press my own rosin and heat it on a hot plate using the low setting as you do not want to burn off your terpenes.

I use a shot glad for this process. After the rosin melts. I add drops of liquid terpenes that I bought. I will go into the exact amounts later when I do a run. Going to try to do a video.

After you thoroughly mix in the terpenes you want to let your mixture cool to room temp to make sure it is not to thick.

When you are happy with your consistency (should be like honey) you get a syringe and suck it up and put it in your cartridge. Let it sit in the cartridge for 15 minutes and smoke away.

Anyone interested in this?

just starting this thread to see if there is interest in what I have been doing.

I have found a a way to make great tasting cartridges using just terpenes and rosin.

Here is one of my cartridges View attachment 1034970

Sorry the picture is sideways.

Anyway I press my own rosin and heat it on a hot plate using the low setting as you do not want to burn off your terpenes.

I use a shot glad for this process. After the rosin melts. I add drops of liquid terpenes that I bought. I will go into the exact amounts later when I do a run. Going to try to do a video.

After you thoroughly mix in the terpenes you want to let your mixture cool to room temp to make sure it is not to thick.

When you are happy with your consistency (should be like honey) you get a syringe and suck it up and put it in your cartridge. Let it sit in the cartridge for 15 minutes and smoke away.

Anyone interested in this?
nice job ripper i use wax liquidiser to make it a couple of times what are you using to mix it and i think this will help a lot of folks out

nice job ripper i use wax liquidiser to make it a couple of times what are you using to mix it and i think this will help a lot of folks out
I am using two different terpene brands. I am using one called terp liquify found on a website called 760glass and mass terpenes and their website is called massterpenes. The mass terpenes are not near as pricey as terp liquify. So I may be going with them full time.

Thanks for this bro as I'm planning on making vape cartridges
If you need help finding anything let me know. I have spent hours finding original cartridges as there are a lot of fakes out there.

Back