Spray on terpenes.

Brown paper bags in a spare tent then mason jars and regular burping but the weed is already odorless at harvest.
Ahhh, you know Im not gonna lie, I noticed that about my only auto Ive ever grown. It smelled great while it was maturing but at chop time it was hardly even noticeable but like yours, potency isnt a problem. A few buds out of the whole plant had a candy flavor to them the rest tasted like well not much of anything

Brown paper bags in a spare tent then mason jars and regular burping but the weed is already odorless at harvest.
I may sound like a broken record but seriously hangs dry your plants, I used the brown paper bag method, the wedryer method, just buds on a dry rack method. None of it compare to a hang dry. I had 2 of the same plants recently one was hung, one way chopped trimmed and dried. The difference was night and day. I use a clothes horse in a tent and chop the plant at each node along the main stalk so it looks like a v and hang that upside down, trim a little each day make life easy.
On the nutrients side of things get bud factor x or terpinator, bud factor x really changed the amount of trics for me ever since I started using it.

Stated previously, there are cultivars that are breed to have a dialed down odour. :thumbsup:

And it may surprise you to know that some of that dankness you smell from cannabis, is heavily influenced by sulfur..
:d5:

Last edited:
Anyone got experience with Amazon style spray on terpenes? Looking at those to satisfy my craving for taste! Been growing for 3.5 years and about 40 plants. Out of those 40,7-8 were very good but the rest are lacking terpenes big time. Yield is always good,never less then 5-6 ounces.
My weed is very very good thc wise but ridiculously very low on taste and smell. Have 10 plants going in 2 tents in the basement and you wouldn't know it standing right beside
Growing in coco with GH trio,Calmag and RO water,fertigating twice a day.
I want some taste!!!
What can a guy do to omprove terps production?
I have the same problem coming up on 7ys. I have been told that is how it is if you're just growing 1, or 2 seeds like I do. I have grow a few that were LOUD, but most don't smell. 1 thing I have noticed is cure don't matter unless plant smells good growing. If the plant don't smell cure won't do much. Will smooth it out, but it ain't gonna start smelling like lemon all.of a sudden. All the one I've done that had terps were there when growing. Most of the others only smell when I touch them then my hands smell good. Just my experience I know @Mizzo81 gets a lot terps not sure why I have issues. That's why I'm gonna give organics a try. I keep hearing about less yeild, but more potent with more terps. The best way to find out is to try it, and see. At minimum i wont miss the mixing of nutrients. A water only sounds nice to me for a change. I can always go back to synthetics if i dont see any difference. Also being able to reuse soil will save $$$ which is always good. I have used a lot of the sweeteners, and didn't make a difference in most. The ones that smelled good probably got help from them, but most nothing. My last grow i had 1 with zero smell, and 1 that was awesome. Both got the same water, both had same everything so comes down to the bean possibly i think. About 10% of my bud has smell, and taste. I do 2 plants 2 different strains, so 1 seed odds are low for me. I saw i youtube video where guy was talking about using organic nitrogen because nitrate, urea, and ammoniacal nitrogen flush most of the taste away. Again only 1 way to truly know.

Stay lifted

:pass:

I have the same problem coming up on 7ys. I have been told that is how it is if you're just growing 1, or 2 seeds like I do. I have grow a few that were LOUD, but most don't smell. 1 thing I have noticed is cure don't matter unless plant smells good growing. If the plant don't smell cure won't do much. Will smooth it out, but it ain't gonna start smelling like lemon all.of a sudden. All the one I've done that had terps were there when growing. Most of the others only smell when I touch them then my hands smell good. Just my experience I know @Mizzo81 gets a lot terps not sure why I have issues. That's why I'm gonna give organics a try. I keep hearing about less yeild, but more potent with more terps. The best way to find out is to try it, and see. At minimum i wont miss the mixing of nutrients. A water only sounds nice to me for a change. I can always go back to synthetics if i dont see any difference. Also being able to reuse soil will save $$$ which is always good. I have used a lot of the sweeteners, and didn't make a difference in most. The ones that smelled good probably got help from them, but most nothing. My last grow i had 1 with zero smell, and 1 that was awesome. Both got the same water, both had same everything so comes down to the bean possibly i think. About 10% of my bud has smell, and taste. I do 2 plants 2 different strains, so 1 seed odds are low for me. I saw i youtube video where guy was talking about using organic nitrogen because nitrate, urea, and ammoniacal nitrogen flush most of the taste away. Again only 1 way to truly know.

Stay lifted

:pass:
I too want to give organic a go. What soil and nutrients are you planning to use?

@Smoking Frog I made a canna order off Amazon. I had $200 in Amazon cards so I loaded up on some stuff. I grabbed some Nature's Living Soil. I saw a review of it on growweedeasy.com.

I gonna try the super soil 1st with a mix of Pro mix hp, and FFOF. I also want to give build a soil a go too.

Back