Spray on terpenes.

Smoking Frog

Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Anyone got experience with Amazon style spray on terpenes? Looking at those to satisfy my craving for taste! Been growing for 3.5 years and about 40 plants. Out of those 40,7-8 were very good but the rest are lacking terpenes big time. Yield is always good,never less then 5-6 ounces.
My weed is very very good thc wise but ridiculously very low on taste and smell. Have 10 plants going in 2 tents in the basement and you wouldn't know it standing right beside
Growing in coco with GH trio,Calmag and RO water,fertigating twice a day.
I want some taste!!!
What can a guy do to omprove terps production?

Anyone got experience with Amazon style spray on terpenes? Looking at those to satisfy my craving for taste! Been growing for 3.5 years and about 40 plants. Out of those 40,7-8 were very good but the rest are lacking terpenes big time. Yield is always good,never less then 5-6 ounces.
My weed is very very good thc wise but ridiculously very low on taste and smell. Have 10 plants going in 2 tents in the basement and you wouldn't know it standing right beside
Growing in coco with GH trio,Calmag and RO water,fertigating twice a day.
I want some taste!!!
What can a guy do to omprove terps production?
UVA and uvb.
:yeahthat: UVA has helped with my terpenes and also feeding AN budcandy the couple weeks has made a noticeable difference

Also make sure u go with cultivars that r known for loud terps. Some autos r designed for stealth and a lighter nose. I used to go for those before I got a carbon filter.

About UVA and B, i'm using Quantum boards in one tent and MH SP250 in the other.How would you go about adding UVA and UVB ?
I grew very tasty weed with those before. What would be a major growing error that would diminish the terp profile?
Thanks to all for the help!

What is your curing process? Not saying you're doing it wrong but Ive heard curing can make or break terp profiles.
Brown paper bags in a spare tent then mason jars and regular burping but the weed is already odorless at harvest.

Back