Male? 99.9% sure but...

Smoking Frog

Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Would be my first ever...
What do you say ?
20220205_172307.jpg

:smoking: ayuh! ....those be bollocks... What breeder and cultivar is he?

The other day a member here was looking for free pollen... if you've a mind to let him mature in isolation @Randar might be interested in the pollen,... If not, small blame and soon time to boot him out before even a single flower matures... not for off either!

Thanks @Waira ! It's auto fem Hash plant seeds that were givin to me. The other 5 are fine.

Balls!

Thanks @Waira ! It's auto fem Hash plant seeds that were givin to me. The other 5 are fine.
...that's good to hear :thumbsup: ... but as a precaution keep very close eye on the rest... random sacks can pop up most anywhere, fully formed male flowers most often at node junctions; nanners are strictly an in-bud thing, usually those flowers don't open up as fully as normal ones. They may have weak viability pollen too no a nanner or two usually isn't a disaster...

Reversal isn't perfect like everything else in Nature, she is sneaky that way! It is mighty rare though, so either you got stunningly unlucky or a seed mix-up happened... Do you know which breeder? These are notes Staff like to take to keep track on things like this and helps us offer fair feedback.

The'are ''home breed'' seeds but plants looks real nice.One of them is 40'' at 7 weeks and full of buds!

:smoking: ayuh! ....those be bollocks... What breeder and cultivar is he?

The other day a member here was looking for free pollen... if you've a mind to let him mature in isolation @Randar might be interested in the pollen,... If not, small blame and soon time to boot him out before even a single flower matures... not for off either!

Yep, if you plan to let it mature, I'd be interested in the pollen. Otherwise, no worries.

Back