Mars Hydro Black Friday Giveaway starts now!

I understand that the model names are based on form factor. I.E. the frame construction is it a flat panel like the TS , a strip like the SP, a bar like the FS. But I for one do not buy lights based on frame style. I buy lights based on light. I only bought the SP 3000s because of the spectrum. I bought the SP 150 without paying close enough attention to the specs. I was in a hurry. I was on my phone. When I saw the 150 version of the SP I was positive it would have the same spectrum as the 3000. Still a good little light. Cant wait to get my 3rd SP 3000. Or perhaps an FS

Hello, all Autoflower grower,

I think it's time to make a confession to you. I'm not Tina, I'm another employee of Mars Hydro. Tina has not been in charge of the AFN forum since the middle of April because she has to take care of her own children. Also, she has resigned in June for her personal reasons. Since around 20th April, I've taken over autoflower community, the account of " Mars Hydro Tina ", I'm happy to be here, learning indoor growing, and knowing so many growers.

The reason why I chose to not tell you the truth at that time is that we are so afraid that the change will let growers estrange from me, Tina is doing well here in the past years. Hope that this change hasn't bothered you in the last six months. I sincerely apologize if I have caused you any inconvenience. Anyway, I'm one of the Mars Hydro family, I will continue to do best here for all growers. Love and Peace. Happy growing!

@Mossy @Son of Hobbes I'm sorry for the trouble brought to you, is it possible that change this thread name? " MarsHydro Live Section "
@Marshydro
Is this Tina? Or is Tina gone?
Check here, I'm not Tina

Check here, I'm not Tina

Ya well @marshydrotina does not bring up Tina. I did not know if she was gone or if she had to take the Tina off or what. I CERTAINLY did not see any comments letting g us k ow she was gone!

Lol its Frank now but you can call him Tina if it floats your boat.
:dancer::naughtystep:

Just finishing my grow with a couple strains from sweet seeds. had some issues so will be harvesting shortly.
E7815F68-0EA3-4DEC-BB5E-E705AA693A3D.jpeg

Will be trying out my newly won SP150 from The Halloween contest next and doing a Seedstockers strain test.
Have to say, this SP150 is pretty slick and will fit my 2x3 wonderfully.
#MarsHydroBlackFriday

Looks great, what strain is the purple/red'ish one?

Back