Indoor Mars Hydro FC-3000 makes a Mango Smile happy

@Mossy - any chance we can pull a Chesh and disappear this thread over to the Indoor Grow Journal subforum? Started it under Mephisto and then next day became the super duper lucky winner in the Mars Hydro FC-3000 giveaway 🙌

Since these are personal stash beans and now the thread will include an awesome item given to me by an AFN Vendor it’s only fair to journal it where the vendor requested…I think Stan from Meph will understand 😉

Last edited:
Aye congrats on the win! Love to see you will be putting it to use right away. I really like the bits of Mars kit that I have.
Thank you @DCLXVI 🙏 gonna be using it this run once it arrives, then will take it for a run seed to harvest after this one in the fall 🙌
I’ve seen really good things from Mars Hydro grows so i’m stoked AF for the upgrade!
✌️💚🪴

Day 1 - Sprout
Sometime early morning we broke soil, rooter cube…meh, WE HAVE LIFE!

Welcome to the world, Mango Smile!
06-01-2023

10E55186-8A97-4EF9-95BD-C5C5380C0C97.jpeg

Day 4 - Happy New Home
Transplanted Mango Smile to her 5 gallon fabric forever home, few hours shy of 4 full days from sprout. Filled with Fox Farms Cultivation Nation (70/30 coco/perlite) mixed with Dynomyco throughout. Prepped the medium at germination and fed the microbes a couple liters of sugar water (Advanced Nutrients Bud Candy), sat a few days. Wet the medium about 2 hours before transplant with a mix of Bloom City Silica Boost and Humic Acid, added a sprinkle of Dynomyco to the planting hole before putting the rooter cube in and tucking this Mango Smile in for the journey.

07FDB8A9-34CE-4E65-BFDA-6434EE14715B.jpeg

She’s all taproot LOL

BCB71804-55EA-4F21-A228-09ED2575C0F2.jpeg

Plenty of room to stretch out now 😍

58108653-F26F-47A5-861B-ECE174AB1ED1.jpeg

Keeping her warm under the daylight bulb still

41C60266-8D31-4447-B141-E8EE8EBEB37E.jpeg

And under the Dr’s dome for a few more days to keep her local RH high for rooting

B7CC54D8-896B-40DA-A28F-69B3CE2C1567.jpeg

Got the confirmation that the FC-3000 from the @Marshydro giveaway is already set to arrive THIS WEEK 🙌 🔥🔥🔥 🙏

So i’ll keep her under the clamp lamp until then, maybe add in a 6500K T5HO, and this’ll be a proper run of the Mars Hydro FC-3000 sprout to harvest to see what it can do! 🥭 😃

Thanks for stopping by growmies ✌️💚🪴

Transplanted Mango Smile to her 5 gallon fabric forever home, few hours shy of 4 full days from sprout. Filled with Fox Farms Cultivation Nation (70/30 coco/perlite) mixed with Dynomyco throughout. Prepped the medium at germination and fed the microbes a couple liters of sugar water (Advanced Nutrients Bud Candy), sat a few days. Wet the medium about 2 hours before transplant with a mix of Bloom City Silica Boost and Humic Acid, added a sprinkle of Dynomyco to the planting hole before putting the rooter cube in and tucking this Mango Smile in for the journey.

View attachment 1600699

She’s all taproot LOL

View attachment 1600700

Plenty of room to stretch out now 😍

View attachment 1600701

Keeping her warm under the daylight bulb still

View attachment 1600702

And under the Dr’s dome for a few more days to keep her local RH high for rooting

View attachment 1600703

Got the confirmation that the FC-3000 from the @Marshydro giveaway is already set to arrive THIS WEEK 🙌 🔥🔥🔥 🙏

So i’ll keep her under the clamp lamp until then, maybe add in a 6500K T5HO, and this’ll be a proper run of the Mars Hydro FC-3000 sprout to harvest to see what it can do! 🥭 😃

Thanks for stopping by growmies ✌️💚🪴
I like your dome. I usually use baggies but the bottle is perfect because it keeps the humidity from getting TOO high. I'll be using that trick! :thanks:

I like your dome. I usually use baggies but the bottle is perfect because it keeps the humidity from getting TOO high. I'll be using that trick! :thanks:
I like baggies too, especially for sprouts in Solo grows. The bottle top (and bottom) is great in large pots. If you plant direct you can keep the cap on the bottle to create really high RH, vent it as the sprout emerges from the soil, and then uncap to let more air in at the stage i’m at…keeps it in the 70-80% range around the sprout so I don’t have to blast the humidifier and make the whole tent that wet.

Day 7
Day 7
Mephisto Genetics - Mango Smile [Mango Haze x Toof Decay]
5 gal fabric pot in a 2x2x4 ft grow tent
Fox Farms Cultivation Nation medium

She’s just getting on, the dome is off and RH is staying around 70% in the tent. Starting my feed regimen at Day 7, last run using twice weekly MaxiGrow (or MaxiBloom) feeds and no water only days in between there was really high salt buildup by the end. So this time i’m going to go slow and steady with the nutes. For the first couple weeks it’ll be:

1 liter - Bloom City Silica Boost
1 liter - Gen Hydro MaxiGrow
2 liters - supplement mix of CALiMAGic and BioRoot (and every now and then some light Bud Candy during early veg)
1 liter - Spring water
Spray with Bud Buster Pro foliar every 7 days at lights out, starting Day 7 (actually applied first spray Day 8)

2ED926C7-EB3B-433B-8793-B95A9CADD064.jpeg

Something wicked this way comes from @Marshydro 🙌 arrived a little shy of two days ago and life got busy this week, can’t wait to get this beast (Mars Hydro FC-3000 Smart LED) overhead!

915FE44A-0884-42CE-BD65-0ECCE23CDD07.jpeg

Update will come to show it in the tent. Thanks for stopping by growmies ✌️💚🪴

Last edited:
Back