Indoor Mars Hydro FC-3000 makes a Mango Smile happy

Everything is looking great @JaxsoNL5 and I just wrapped up my Mango Smile x Grape Crinkleberry on Day 81 and it's so frosty and similar in color! I hope you have a great weekend Happy Growing Gromigo!:pass::friday:
Thanks @Arkvader13, not the best looking grow but getting to harvest is my main goal. I’ll check out the results, your grows have been looking awesome 👏 enjoy the weekend too growmigo 🤜🤛

Mango Smile is usually well worth the grow. I stunted one earlier this spring and was pretty unhappy about that, but the half ounce I harvested was awesome. Other grows netted me plenty though.
I’m really liking the size, structure and the smells I got from some underdeveloping lowers I recently clipped…rubbing the small buds gave a funky tropical fruit bubblegum smell 🤤 I’ll run the other beans once I get a better setup, and get a new nute line dialed in…so sometime in the 2030s LOL 😂
:crying:

not the best looking grow but getting to harvest is my main goal
Are you kidding? It's more useful than you think. :pass: Mine's 28 days old and looks pretty much like yours did at the time. Your blog's my reference.

How much water were you giving her back then, if you remember?
I'm giving mine 1.5l every 1.5days (half a gallon every 36hours). Feels like she could do with a bit more but I'm never certain when to increase the quantity and by how much.
Do you just play it by ear and up the dose a bit every time she gets bigger?

Are you kidding? It's more useful than you think. :pass: Mine's 28 days old and looks pretty much like yours did at the time. Your blog's my reference.

I'm giving mine 1.5l every 1.5days (half a gallon every 36hours). Feels like she could do with a bit more but I'm never certain when to increase the quantity and by how much.
I’m really stoked you’re finding it helpful 🙌 I was about the same 1.5 L every 36 hours (I keep fairly thorough daily notes for all my cultivars…nutes, lighting, etc), with some extra here and there as needed. In pure coco in veg with high humidity I wait until the very top of the medium begins to dry back lighter brown before adding more. It’s more the nute strength I play by ear and increase with plant size.

After a couple high EC feeds she’s already looking greener, I may have just completely missed her needs during stretch.

Last edited:

I'm not sure I'm the one to give advice but I just let the plant tell me that it needs watered and I also use a finger to feel the soil down to my first knuckle and mostly I go by the weight of the pot and I hope it helps Happy Growing

Back