Indoor Mars Hydro FC-3000 makes a Mango Smile happy

JaxsoNL5

I’m just here for the free refreshments.
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
First time growing in the summer, mitigating the heat in a small tent will be fun…so cheers to new experiences!
:cheers:

Asked the wife (knows and cares zip about cannabis genetics and breeders LOL) choose from a list of autoflowers, and as the name of the thread suggests the winner is Mephisto Genetics - Mango Smile.

The meph math was on point with this pack ✅

4AFE13DC-8DAA-441F-AF37-E4D002E79C78.jpeg

I didn’t choose her, she came with the cotton plug and chose this life.

AA9AB4B2-ABF6-497D-99FA-F91045C77D9A.jpeg

She was dropped in a shot glass with a couple drops of General Hydroponics BioRoot and spring water. After 22 hrs she started to crack and was transferred to a moist paper towel (heated to 79 F setpoint). Will only go overnight in the paper towel and then into a Rapid Rooter cube.

Grow will be in a 5 gallon fabric pot filled with Fox Farm Cultivation Nation (70/30% coco/perlite). ✌️💚🪴

Last edited:
Nice choice:headbang:@JaxsoNL5!! I'm finally able to grow taller strains and Mango Smile has been the one that I've wanted to grow but I will be pulling up a chair to watch if ya don't mind....I've got snacks so who's bringing the beverage's LoL. Happy Mango Smile Growing! :vibes:

Nice choice:headbang:@JaxsoNL5!! I'm finally able to grow taller strains and Mango Smile has been the one that I've wanted to grow but I will be pulling up a chair to watch if ya don't mind....I've got snacks so who's bringing the beverage's LoL. Happy Mango Smile Growing! :vibes:
i got the dabs lets do this :pop:

The height is my fear, but also might have to do some higher stress training methods which I haven’t done with Meph gear yet 😬

All are welcome in this happy place 😃 and thanks for bringing snacks, we’re known to get the munchies from time to time LOL!

:pass: :d5:

Germination
Soaked 22 hours in spring water and a couple drops General Hydroponics BioRoot. Then put the seed in a paper towel and onto a heat mat set to 79 *F for 24 hours.

59A9E863-0121-4CD3-B103-53B1C64AFE62.jpeg

Mango germ was transferred a little bit ago to a Rapid Rooter cube soaked in spring water plus dilute BioRoot (few drops in 100 mL of water). I give darkness until i’m ready to start the lights on time tomorrow. She’ll then go under a “daylight” household LED light bulb (100 W equivalent) for the first few days.

Your wife has good taste in autos!
It’s either good taste in autos or this one had a pleasant name 🤷‍♂️ 😂 but she has an impeccable knack for getting germed seeds perfectly into the rooter cubes so I keep her around 😜

Last edited:
Hey! I'll tag along too. :pass:

I plan to grow a Mango smile myself but later, somewhere in August. Perfect timing now to get an idea of the hows and whys and how tall she'll be.

Hey! I'll tag along too. :pass:

I plan to grow a Mango smile myself but later, somewhere in August. Perfect timing now to get an idea of the hows and whys and how tall she'll be.
Good to have you 🙂 pull up a chair, crack a joke, have a toke, and take some notes on what NOT to do 😂
:crying:

From Mephisto’s site Mango Smile consistently outgrew their 7 foot ceiling height requiring supercrop of the main…my tent is 4 feet tall
:rofl:
I’ve been wanting to see how much stress these Meph girls can take, so here we gooooo!

Back