Indoor Mars Hydro FC-6500 LED & Fast Buds Auto 4 Strains Sponsored Grow

Day 37 from sprout and seeing some really nice stretch on the FastBuds autos. The Purple Punch and the Gorilla Cookies are really looking stellar. The Bruce Banner is stretching a bit but again not like I would have expected this strain to stretch. The Strawberry Pie is more of a bushy, round shaped plant.

I have the @Marshydro light dialed in and it's doing an amazing job. Nearly even coverage anywhere in the tent.

Day 37 from sprout and seeing some really nice stretch on the FastBuds autos. The Purple Punch and the Gorilla Cookies are really looking stellar. The Bruce Banner is stretching a bit but again not like I would have expected this strain to stretch. The Strawberry Pie is more of a bushy, round shaped plant.

I have the @Marshydro light dialed in and it's doing an amazing job. Nearly even coverage anywhere in the tent.

All looking great in there buddy love the light and hope you get some seeds from the strawberry pie I have fond memories of that smoke.

All looking great in there buddy love the light and hope you get some seeds from the strawberry pie I have fond memories of that smoke.

Thanks buddy! I too hope to get some seeds from the Strawberry Pie. This is my first time growing it and the only seed I had so it was a no brainer to try and reverse her for some seeds so I could grow her again. I'll eventually figure out how to reverse these autos to be more consistent with the seed making with autos.

Thanks buddy! I too hope to get some seeds from the Strawberry Pie. This is my first time growing it and the only seed I had so it was a no brainer to try and reverse her for some seeds so I could grow her again. I'll eventually figure out how to reverse these autos to be more consistent with the seed making with autos.
The strawberry pie was the quickest curing Auto I’ve ever had was so tasty just after dry all the smell and taste stayed with her. 1 plant that run a Stilton x 3 bear og hermied on me a the lot had seed in it but was still nice and luckily the strawberry had only a few seeds but the lsd 25 had hundreds of beans but I will never run anything again that is possible hermi
Trait, lesson learned the hard way

I have a good buddy who grows monstrous sativa dominant photo plants. Nearly every one of them gets up into his lights and a good number of them hermie from heat stress even with him supercropping the plants. He isn't stressed by this, he just plucks off the boy parts he sees and goes about his business. If it's a good strain and produces hermie seeds, well he just grows them and plucks whatever boy parts he sees. LOL

Day 40 from sprout.
20211005_204910.jpg

Well did anyone miss me not posting to my journal for 2 weeks? I didn't think so! :rofl:

The @Marshydro FC-6500 is firing on all cylinders. I was actually inside the tent this afternoon with my head less then a foot below the light and I barely felt any warmth. It makes such a huge difference having the driver outside the tent.

So here is what I have going on....a small photo drop so bear with me. This is a picture showing all five plants I currently have growing in my 4x4 tent. Four are from Fast Buds Autos @Fast Buds Heather. The fifth plant situated in the center of the tent is a strain called Gorilla Squatch auto which was from a regular seed.

I reversed the Strawberry Pie auto plant in an effort to make some S1 Strawberry Pie seeds as I was down to my last one and let's face it I'm old, retired, and living on a fixed income. I rarely have extra money with which to buy seeds. This pheno of the Strawberry Pie is short but she has gigantic colas that are only going to get bigger and fatter. Here she is.

This is one of 3 or 4 small buds on the Strawberry Pie that I've pollinated. Those of you who have made seeds before know what you're looking at. All the dark colored pistils are each going to produce a seed.

Next up is the Gorilla Cookies plant. Even without a smoke report I can tell you this one is a winner. A very strong odor, sticky as all get out, and a fantastic bud to leaf ratio which is important if you're like me and HATE trimming buds.

Here are a couple pics of the Bruce Banner auto. She's not a very tall plant which surprises the heck out of me with her being a sativa dominant strain.

I thought for sure I had taken pictures of the Purple Punch auto but I'm not seeing them.

Hope everyone has a nice weekend.

Looking fantastic in there

Coming down the home stretch with the FastBuds girls. One of my dearest friends greatly enjoys a racy sativa high which is why I grew the Bruce Banner. She still have a couple weeks to go (for most people) but my friend says she likes the way the trichromes look NOW!. So at about 50/50 clear/cloudy I harvested about half the plant for her for Christmas. Here are a couple buds from this harvest.

I hope everyone had a great weekend.

Back