Lighting Mars Hydro FC-E6500 dimmer switch and power output issues

I finally got a new driver from Mars Hydro. It came from China and took three weeks of emails to get it done. Guess what ? The new driver was dead on arrival. The old driver is a MOSO, the new driver is Mars Hydro branded. It is just dead. I will see what Mars wants to do now. Hopefully, it will not be another three week ordeal
When I had my issue they sent me the wrong driver too. Then they ended up not having any more in stock and sent me a while new light. Both came in a couple of days though

I finally got a new driver from Mars Hydro. It came from China and took three weeks of emails to get it done. Guess what ? The new driver was dead on arrival. The old driver is a MOSO, the new driver is Mars Hydro branded. It is just dead. I will see what Mars wants to do now. Hopefully, it will not be another three week ordeal
My replacement driver came dead too and they had me wire it in reverse of how they sent it. This made the replacement work. Hang tight they do eventually follow through.

My replacement driver came dead too and they had me wire it in reverse of how they sent it. This made the replacement work. Hang tight they do eventually follow through.
They wanted me to wire it myself too. Said I wasn't comfortable creating a fire hazard and that's when they sent me a new light

I tried a test on the new driver. I am not an electrician, so I do not know if it was a legitimate test. I connected my multimeter leads to the output side of the driver. I selected DC voltage. I plugged the driver in and the multimeter showed a reading of OL, open loop, no current is passing through the driver. I would like to know if this is a legitimate test. Does anyone know ?

Back