MARS HYDRO New Year’s Gift -FC-E8000

That's a hard question really, lol. I own a Sp3000 and a FC3000. Both are great lights indeed!! I think I prefer the Fc series more though because of more even canopy coverage.

1. One size only ( X)
2. IP67 waterproof (✔)
3. Smart Temp Contorller (✔)

@MassMom
#marshydrofc8000

Final Round: The prize is two $50 coupons. Win the coupons to buy your favorite products.
Question 1: Do you prefer the FC series or the SP series? Why?
Rules: Answer the question and explain why.
Time: 12.27-1.4 :pimp:

I prefer the FC serie because of the more even light spread overthe cannopy and they are better shapped for my square shaped spaces. Hope there were FC model for a 2x2 space though!

I prefer the FC serie because of the more even light spread overthe cannopy and they are better shapped for my square shaped spaces. Hope there were FC model for a 2x2 space though!
The FC3000 fits in a 2x2:biggrin:
20210831_190240.jpg

Answer : I prefer the SP series, mainly because the SP has much better Penetration :toke:

I have only tried the FC but wouldn't mind trying an SP6500 for taller plants

Final Round: The prize is two $50 coupons. Win the coupons to buy your favorite products.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This is the question for the final round and I know other rounds supposed to tag 2 people! ;) :d5:

1. One size only ( X)
2. IP67 waterproof (✔)
3. Smart Temp Contorller (✔)

@MassMom
#marshydrofc8000

s
With my current grows and tents, I prefer the SP series.
In my 4x4, the SP6500 does give very even PAR coverage. I can move the light to the very top and not be restricted. You can 't do that with the FC series of the same filter and fan inside the tent.

Question 1:I have to Say the FC series could be the one for me instead of SP.
Why?
Well,Simply put,It would fit perfectly in my tent and replace my actual grow light.

Back