MARS HYDRO New Year’s Gift -FC-E8000

Question 2: :astar:
We have recently made some changes to our mobile website. Please browse our website and find out something that you think doesn't make sense. We will modify the website according to your suggestions to improve user satisfaction.:thanks:
Rule: Show text description and pictures

Advertising the Fc-E 6500 as "High-Cost Performance" I read that as it's gonna cost me alot to use that light. Changing it to read "Low-Cost Performance" would make more sense I think
Screenshot_20211229-052356_Chrome.jpg

Advertising the Fc-E 6500 as "High-Cost Performance" I read that as it's gonna cost me alot to use that light. Changing it to read "Low-Cost Performance" would make more sense I thinkView attachment 1401915
"Low cost to performance ratio", or "low cost, high performance" would work as well. Or "High Efficiency Cost Performance" etc.

Question 1:I have to Say the FC series could be the one for me instead of SP.
Why?
Well,Simply put,It would fit perfectly in my tent and replace my actual grow light.
Well, it just depends on how ya have your tent set up. If you're growing big girls and need all the height possible, either SP will the better choice for the correct size tent VS the FC series.
Yeah, you can set up your filter outside the tent, but the fan will get filthy and the filter will get clogged up.
In a 4x4, the SP6500 does give a pretty damn even PAR figures across the canopy.
In the correct size tent, the FC series can be lowered closer to the girls and turned down in power and still have a very even PAR figures across the canopy. The SP series needs to be higher to get a more even coverage.
Hope this helps!

1. One size only ( X)
2. IP67 waterproof (✔)
3. Smart Temp Contorller (✔)

@Suki813
#marshydrofc8000

Question 2: :astar:
We have recently made some changes to our mobile website. Please browse our website and find out something that you think doesn't make sense. We will modify the website according to your suggestions to improve user satisfaction.:thanks:
Rule: Show text description and pictures

I can't browse properly on my mobile phone, but even from my PC if I enter your site, as Cooter pointed out, some of the publicity for the FCE series doesn't make sense with the purpose of the series and of your lights in general bearing in mind statements about your products as the ones you mention in this part of you main page: "the most cost-effective lighting solution"
1640816379428.png

In contrast to statements about the FCE series as this one on your main page as well: "Highest cost performance"
1640816674491.png

So, maybe you just meant to say it is "the most cost-effective performance"?

or maybe you were trying to mention its high efficiency? Or confused the FCE's efficiency with the efficency of the FC which is the highest you have? (2.8 FCE vs 2.85 FC)
1640816580403.png

Last edited:
If I had to answer Question 2 and be original,I would point that this option SETTINGS Is not needed twice,you can set EUR,USD ect etc already in the main screen and there Is no point in adding a SETTINGS menu with this option.I would suggest to remove SETTINGS.Also,I would add a search by price option or filter.
That Is All Friends ❤️

Screenshot_20220101-102231_Chrome.png

Just a couple of things. Instead of the High-Cost Performance. It would be better as, Low Cost - High Performance :thumbsup:
Screenshot_20220101-111835_Chrome.jpg

Also you have misspelled Commercial :yoinks:

Screenshot_20220101-111853_Chrome.jpg

Apart from that, it's all good :toke:

Last edited:
Back