Mars Hydro SP3000 LED Full Spectrum with lm301b Released, Giveaway Now!

I agree with Builder0101 I think 4 would be overkill and would need to be dimmed. Tina I think u r underestimating this lights ability. I think 3 would crush a 4x8. I only use about 540 in a 4x8 now and do quite well. I believe the test I saw they guy had two and was gonna do more tests. He’s gonna see par values in a 3x5 area and how two together fills a
4x4 and 5x5. I hope he actually does these tests. Any way u guys could set up a 4x8 and place 3 sp3000’s In it with a black floor(just turn the bottom tray upside down) and give us a par map? I would love to do a test grow for u guys with that setup :biggrin::d5:
I agree. 3 units would crush a 4x8. Look at the corner par readings. This is the best light out there. I became a fan of Mars because of @MarshydroTina this light is probably the best bang for the buck out there. 2 of these in a 5x5 and you are DONE.

Im ordering x2 sp3000 s already have x2sp250 s and x2 600ecohydro mars lightsin there was going to put a 250 and a 3000 each end of my 1.2 by 2.4 and use old 600s burble lights for a veg tent

I agree. 3 units would crush a 4x8. Look at the corner par readings. This is the best light out there. I became a fan of Mars because of @MarshydroTina this light is probably the best bang for the buck out there. 2 of these in a 5x5 and you are DONE.
Independent PAR tests show slightly better results than what MARS publishes.
Great price break!

My suggestion is that 3 units SP3000 for 4'x8' area for one round firstly, then consider if add one more SP3000 :smoking:
It would be a major upgrade in power for me. I only have a little over 500 now and fill it wall to wall pretty much. So 3 would almost double my power. Also the electric is very expensive in my area. I’ve pulled just shy of 4lbs under that 500+ lol not every run but I’ve had some insane tents of autos that just blew out the walls and stacked solid bud top to bottom. One thing I love about autos is they don’t require tons of power. Now I am da long with autos right now and for a while yet hence looking to get a little more power.

Ya. Waiting for plants to finish here. Sucks. so impatient. I have a sativa auto that will probably go 6 or 8 weeks in flower. Six Shooter is pretty quick.
Gorilla Glue was my fastest so far. Dinafem battle will be next seeds popped. I'll have to find someone to grow some of them outside as ill need to start several but will need to pick one.

Back