Mars Reflector 96x3 Mix Up Grow

Long night last night chopping my final lady. She had an extra three weeks over her sisters and 1/5 of the trichs was amber so I think I got it just right. She's as sticky as hell so I managed to get quite a bit of scissor/finger hash which I'll enjoy tonight.
I'm happy I finally got to the end of this grow , to be honest it's been a bit long winded but I think I'm back on track now, time will tell I suppose.
Here's a few of the latest harvest pics, thanks again to everyone who helped along the way, and a big up to Tina from Mars Hydro for all the encouragement, peace out see on the next journal I hope.
105_2594.JPG
105_2595.JPG
105_2600.JPG
105_2601.JPG
105_2603.JPG
105_2608.JPG
105_2611.JPG
105_2612.JPG
105_2621.JPG
105_2622.JPG

She is just a beast mate and a good looking beast at that, BOM worthy material for sure even though i might be shooting myself in the foot by NOMing her lol.

The scissor hash will make a well deserved treat after the long night, mmmmmm yeah love myself a bit of scissor hash enjoy it.
:pass:

WOW Peety, holy shit bro, thats amazing....buds from the ground up on that baby of yours.... mars hydro??? Did that??? :) congrats bro and also congrats on tina using this pics on her front fb page... making moves you white boy you lol

Im looking threw your thread. I love seeing pictures of plants in all stages of life. that being said this picture you posted has got to be one of the most amazingly beautiful pictures I've ever seen in my life
index-2.jpeg

Im looking threw your thread. I love seeing pictures of plants in all stages of life. that being said this picture you posted has got to be one of the most amazingly beautiful pictures I've ever seen in my life View attachment 482741

Thank you GB for such kind words, coming from such a grower as yourself they really do touch my heart.
If it wasn't for people like you us beginners would still be growing and smoking crappy bag seed.
Yes mars-hydro did all the work, it was a pain in the butt taking them outside for pics though so whenever I took them they usually stayed outdoors for a couple of days.
I have some Stone Dragons outdoors at the moment and I'm planning on cranking up the tent again when the Mephisto master/novice grow off starts, I'm gonna run a couple of White Triangle alongside the comp to see what tips I can pick up.
As for the pic, yes it does have a certain quality about it, that's why I think that the bud of the month comp should be brought back not plant of the month

I agree, that is most def bud of the month,honestly....as for the dragons, do you have a link. I have three crosses of dragons, acually im running a poll in terrestrial bean company under independent breeders section so afn members can decide which dragon cross to test first.

You have plenty of meds bro, wow... and thanks for the kind words they mean allot to me

Back