Mars Reflector 96x3 Mix Up Grow

A couple of pics of my trainee's plant under cfl. She's started to stretch now and has quite a few tops. It's amazing the difference between mine and this one even though they're the same strain
100_2314.JPG
100_2315.JPG
100_2316.JPG
100_2317.JPG
100_2318.JPG

that pic is a BOM!!! congrats peteey tell me about this plant you are growing you have a busy garden!

index.php

Thank you for the kind words Elvis and Tina, The auto's pictured are all max gom from www.autoflor.es
He's a friend of mine and gave me the beans to try. They've been outdoors all their life and have loved it. All are around the 36 inch mark but all of them must be different phenos as they're so different in structure and bud formation.
Due to the very overpowering gorgeous smell I have had to swap them over with the 2 photo's I had in my tent (they're just about finished and will get the chop next Saturday) as I could smell them all the way down the street where i live.
I'm super impressed with them. Grown in plant magic soil and not fed until 3 weeks old and only then with cheap poundland nutes.
I'll get some proper indoor pics of them in the next couple of days or so
Thanks for dropping by

Few more pics taken just before lights on.Plants are doing incredibly well, this weekend is the start of flush for two of them, the one that looks very sativish I'm leaving for at least another couple of weeks.
They're loving the light and the temps haven't been a problem at all.
Soon be harvest time and I can start my next project
100_2385.JPG
100_2387.JPG
100_2388.JPG
100_2390.JPG
100_2393.JPG
100_2395.JPG
100_2396.JPG
100_2398.JPG
100_2399.JPG
100_2400.JPG

Well overdue update...Two have been chopped, dried and now are in jars. I left the sativa looking one as she wasn't ready yet. She's had an extra week now but I think I'll leave her at least a couple more. She's back in the tent hogging both lights to herself now.
I'm very happy with the end result getting 3g short of 5 oz so that will definitely last me until the next lots ready.
This grows been an adventure with me learning plenty, but mainly I don't get on with coco so soil for me from now on.
The lights have been fantastic especially when we had a hot spell absolutely no heat issues.
So that's the end of this journal except to come back and give a smoke report, little taster I've had gives a full mouth feeling when you inhale with a real old school dankness to it, a bit like an old white widow. buzz wise very nice definitely an evening smoke great for relaxing and watching a film. Pain management is good the day I smoked it the pain in my ribs was virtually non existent so I would recommend anyone trying these
Well that's just about it, thanks to everyone who helped along the way I couldn't have done it without you.
Here's some pics....oh I'll be back with the harvest report from the one left
100_2493.JPG
100_2494.JPG
100_2496.JPG
100_2497.JPG
100_2500.JPG
100_2501.JPG
100_2502.JPG
IMG_1431.JPG
IMG_1432.JPG
IMG_1433.JPG

Back