MARS2 or REFLECTOR series?

I've only grown photo's so far, outdoors only still.
Im sure it will do just fine in the meantime, but the more the merrier right?
What would be needed to manage the heat generated ?

I just use my fan/filter to suck air out of the tent which creates a passive intake of cooler air from outside the tent, that is as long add your not exhausting back into the same room which will make the ambient Temps in the room that the tent is in to go up, basically sucking in the same air your trying to exhaust from the tent. I exhaust my air into a different room Than my tent is in. Heat my living room some lol. Hope this makes sense. Any questions feel free to ask my friend

Carbon filter hangs in top of my tent in the back. Connected to that is 6 inch ducting that leads outside of the tent and down to the ground where my 6inch in line fan is. That fan sucks air out and down out of the tent and pushes it through a heat vent that is in between my grow room and living room. So as I'm sucking air from the tent and pushing it outside of the room, new air, which is cooler, is forced to replace the air I remove from the tent. This is called passive intake. I usually keep my filter and ducting up high where it sticks the hottest air out of the tent and I leave my 3 mesh slots on the sideby the bottom open so I'm pulling in the coolest air from close to the floor.

yeah i was planning to use passive air exchange either intake or out take whatever suites best at the time. We're in the middle of a really hot summer at the moment so i'll probably be waiting until winter or spring to get going. No worries mate i'll be sure to ask if i need, until the time is right i'll just be floating around having a read!

yo discrete! did you end getting any reflectors? just having a read back over some stuff and thought i'd ask. Also circumstances have finally permitted and looks like i'll finally be able to order a light in a couple of weeks, i think i've settled on a mars2 900 for a 1.2 m2 tent. Sorry for the lack conversion.

Back