Indoor MasonJar’s Indoor Adventure

Day 25 & 23
  • They all have been defoliated a little bit to get more light penetration. 💯 💥 Veg and Flower now. I also like to see what can be trimmed off that might be weaker nodes but shit these girls are loving this full strength soil. No whimpy nodes at all.

Voodoo
    IMG_5739.jpeg

Mango Stick
    IMG_5738.jpeg

Strawberry Biscotti
    IMG_5736.jpeg

N Dragon Fuel
    IMG_5735.jpeg

Day 27 & 23
  • Had a fan failure on one of my oscillating fans and contacted AC Infinity for a replacement and got one of their new Gen2 in the mail. Really nice improvement over the Gen 1’s. Their customer service has been good and they have stood by the product and been pretty good at shipping any replacement no questions asked as long as you have proof of purchase.

Looks like they separated the electrical components so you don’t have the moving cable any longer.

Natural variability on the fan and it seems a little bit larger than the Gen 1 fan.

Very smooth operation comparatively. The noise in the background is the Gen 1 behind me in the other corner of the tent! Not the new one which is very very quiet.
    IMG_5747.jpeg

Mango Stick
    IMG_5752.jpeg

Voodoo
    IMG_5753.jpeg

N Dragon Fuel
    IMG_5750.jpeg

Strawberry Biscotti
    IMG_5751.jpeg

Day 33
  • Seeing some deficiencies in the N Dragon Fuel. Looks to be ca/mg and P related. This one was a heavy feed in the past so I’ve been upping the addition of Bloom and Camg to the waterings. Everyone run I have done with this one seems to be hungry but haven’t put my finger on the right feeding combo.
    image.jpg

Strawberry Biscotti is trucking right along.
    image.jpg

Voodoo and Mango Stick slightly sensitive to the strong soil and fulhumic.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Day 36
  • IMG_5799.jpeg

Flowering has started!! Think I figured out the N Dragon Fuel issues… just waiting a few days to be certain.

Fired up the CO2 tank yesterday. Using one of those fish aquarium setups with citric acid, baking soda and water.

Day 45
  • They all are getting some feeding as needed, some a lot more than others. Some stretch occurring but nothing crazy. Really digging the Voodoo, mango, and strawberry strains. All are really really nice in different ways.

Voodoo is a scroggers dream. Total bush and like Phos.

IMG_5842.jpeg
    IMG_5843.jpeg

Mango Stick was the first to flower and has lots of nice buds and a really cool musky terp that I can’t put my finger on but definitely reminding me of some Thai.
    IMG_5840.jpeg

IMG_5841.jpeg

Strawberry Biscotti is just an all around easy grow in fertile soil. Really tight buds and structure.
    IMG_5837.jpeg
    IMG_5836.jpeg

the bitch in the bunch is N Dragon Fuel… just wants food and doesn’t put out like I would like. I think this is just one needy girl with a daddy complex. 🐩 @Waira ive been foilar feeding too with bush dr and it’s not helping much. Today I litterally poured the nutrient in very heavy on this on. the smoke is excellent that’s why I persist, from previous grows so next go round I’ll have this one dialed in.
    IMG_5839.jpeg
    IMG_5838.jpeg

Day 51
  • All chugging right along. One big terp bag oozing out the vents.. not sure what’s what but the first three are impressive in their own ways.

IMG_5871.jpeg

Strawberry Biscotti

IMG_5872.jpeg

Voodoo
    IMG_5873.jpeg

Mango Stick
    IMG_5874.jpeg

N Dragon Fuel
    IMG_5875.jpeg

Last edited:
    Day 55
  • Time for another big defoliation today and then some bloom tea. Added the dehumidifier back into the tent.

Before
    IMG_5871.jpeg

After
    IMG_5883.jpeg

Mango Stick - rotten fruity aroma
    IMG_5887.jpeg

Strawberry Biscotti- unripe strawberry and funk
    IMG_5885.jpeg

Voodoo- citrus earthy light aroma
    IMG_5886.jpeg

NDF typical citrus and fuel
    IMG_5884.jpeg