Indoor MasonJar’s Indoor Adventure

IMG_5806.jpeg

I’m thinking over watered, needed more S/ca/mg and it sat in the runoff so it amplified the appearance. So I dried it out and have been sucking out of the catch pan what doesn’t wick back up after a few mins.

Added in some epsom salt to the watering and some top dressing of roots bloom. Today is again a no water day so will see tomorrow how it looks.

Mango Stick
IMG_5809.jpeg

Voodoo
IMG_5808.jpeg

Strawberry Biscotti
IMG_5807.jpeg

IMG_5810.jpeg

Day 45
They all are getting some feeding as needed, some a lot more than others. Some stretch occurring but nothing crazy. Really digging the Voodoo, mango, and strawberry strains. All are really really nice in different ways.

Voodoo is a scroggers dream. Total bush and like Phos.

IMG_5842.jpeg
IMG_5843.jpeg

Mango Stick was the first to flower and has lots of nice buds and a really cool musky terp that I can’t put my finger on but definitely reminding me of some Thai.
IMG_5840.jpeg

IMG_5841.jpeg

Strawberry Biscotti is just an all around easy grow in fertile soil. Really tight buds and structure.
IMG_5837.jpeg
IMG_5836.jpeg

the bitch in the bunch is N Dragon Fuel… just wants food and doesn’t put out like I would like. I think this is just one needy girl with a daddy complex. 🐩 @Waira ive been foilar feeding too with bush dr and it’s not helping much. Today I litterally poured the nutrient in very heavy on this on. the smoke is excellent that’s why I persist, from previous grows so next go round I’ll have this one dialed in.
IMG_5839.jpeg
IMG_5838.jpeg

:spels: 3 out of 4 at least are looking prime! ....IMO the NDF is just a problem pheno' in a line that apparently is a bit notorious. That problem child of mine I mentioned earlier also grew well enough in size, however counterintuitively!
The only other thing I can think of is the soil/pot has gone sideways somehow, some way... If you've feed plenty and all you get is tip burn, then that's a sign the problem isn't a nutrient-lack-of issue. Either there's some pH and/or an antagonistic uptake snafu going down, and/or this pheno is a nute bitch. :doh:

Which Bush Dr. product are you using?
I'm debating if a full on flush might be in order... I wish we had an in-pot pH reading, and some run-off ppm info. I forget, are you using mineral nutes or organic?
Is she drinking well? Does this soil drain well, or is it pretty water retentive?
...hitch is, a flush is a sort of trauma itself... Done fast, and speeding draining along by using some wicking action from the bottom can really help reduce that water logged saturation time.
If I have to flush, I use low ppm water + wetting agent, start with about the same volume water as the pot has, and take some EC/TDS readings along the way; test that first qt of run-off, middle way and at the last pour...
Sometimes, depending on how high or low the last pour reading is, I may put a weak nute soln. though at the very end to restore some of what's been stripped. The idea is to "reset" the pH and nute balance and conc. in there...
...tilt to help drain for several minutes, then place pot on a stack of newspaper with a layer of paper towels on top (great wicking contact) to help draw off excess water.

Anyway, food for thought!

:spels: 3 out of 4 at least are looking prime! ....IMO the NDF is just a problem pheno' in a line that apparently is a bit notorious. That problem child of mine I mentioned earlier also grew well enough in size, however counterintuitively!
The only other thing I can think of is the soil/pot has gone sideways somehow, some way... If you've feed plenty and all you get is tip burn, then that's a sign the problem isn't a nutrient-lack-of issue. Either there's some pH and/or an antagonistic uptake snafu going down, and/or this pheno is a nute bitch. :doh:

Which Bush Dr. product are you using?
I'm debating if a full on flush might be in order... I wish we had an in-pot pH reading, and some run-off ppm info. I forget, are you using mineral nutes or organic?
Is she drinking well? Does this soil drain well, or is it pretty water retentive?
...hitch is, a flush is a sort of trauma itself... Done fast, and speeding draining along by using some wicking action from the bottom can really help reduce that water logged saturation time.
If I have to flush, I use low ppm water + wetting agent, start with about the same volume water as the pot has, and take some EC/TDS readings along the way; test that first qt of run-off, middle way and at the last pour...
Sometimes, depending on how high or low the last pour reading is, I may put a weak nute soln. though at the very end to restore some of what's been stripped. The idea is to "reset" the pH and nute balance and conc. in there...
...tilt to help drain for several minutes, then place pot on a stack of newspaper with a layer of paper towels on top (great wicking contact) to help draw off excess water.

Anyway, food for thought!
I’ve been using the foilar version of bush dr. I added a little Q to the water for additional wetting. I have a trip to SoCal to visit family and might have so transport shipped there and pick it up. I don’t have an ec meter but can test soil ph but when I have in the past it’s usually spot on. Seems epsom salts have helped most and vacuuming the excess off so that it doesn’t sit wet. But I would tend to think more along the lines of strain. Very similar to that Autowreck last year. I use roots organic dry and wet for supplemental as needed. Anything else is organic and specific mineral elements. Rootwise, bioag, d2e etc. but this was bag soil that wasn’t amended but top dressed… probably won’t do that again.. the others are all in my custom mix which has peat coco mushroom pumice perlite steer chicken fish along with some kis organic mix and olymtn compost. My outdoor photo mix so I like how it’s working right now. Probably a few other biological inputs too from rootwise and vam

@Jean-O That voodoo was so out of hand I had to thin it out and lollipop her a bit. When I took her out there was small red wigglers underneath so the soil is alive. The SB also had them too. All the trim goes in my Lomi composter and back into the tub and garden.
IMG_5852.jpeg
IMG_5854.jpeg
IMG_5855.jpeg

Last edited:
Back