Indoor MasonJar’s Indoor Adventure

Day 25 & 23
They all have been defoliated a little bit to get more light penetration. đź’Ż đź’Ą Veg and Flower now. I also like to see what can be trimmed off that might be weaker nodes but shit these girls are loving this full strength soil. No whimpy nodes at all.

Voodoo
IMG_5739.jpeg

Mango Stick
IMG_5738.jpeg

Strawberry Biscotti
IMG_5736.jpeg

N Dragon Fuel
IMG_5735.jpeg

Day 27 & 23
Had a fan failure on one of my oscillating fans and contacted AC Infinity for a replacement and got one of their new Gen2 in the mail. Really nice improvement over the Gen 1’s. Their customer service has been good and they have stood by the product and been pretty good at shipping any replacement no questions asked as long as you have proof of purchase.

Looks like they separated the electrical components so you don’t have the moving cable any longer.

Natural variability on the fan and it seems a little bit larger than the Gen 1 fan.

Very smooth operation comparatively. The noise in the background is the Gen 1 behind me in the other corner of the tent! Not the new one which is very very quiet.
IMG_5747.jpeg

Mango Stick
IMG_5752.jpeg

Voodoo
IMG_5753.jpeg

N Dragon Fuel
IMG_5750.jpeg

Strawberry Biscotti
IMG_5751.jpeg

Had a fan failure on one of my oscillating fans and contacted AC Infinity for a replacement and got one of their new Gen2 in the mail. Really nice improvement over the Gen 1’s. Their customer service has been good and they have stood by the product and been pretty good at shipping any replacement no questions asked as long as you have proof of purchase.

Looks like they separated the electrical components so you don’t have the moving cable any longer.

Natural variability on the fan and it seems a little bit larger than the Gen 1 fan.

Very smooth operation comparatively. The noise in the background is the Gen 1 behind me in the other corner of the tent! Not the new one which is very very quiet.
View attachment 1669048
View attachment 1669049

Mango Stick
View attachment 1669050

Voodoo
View attachment 1669051
N Dragon Fuel
View attachment 1669053
Strawberry Biscotti
View attachment 1669054
I've been very happy with all of my AC infinity gear! Excellent job on there part for the customer service!

Day 33
Seeing some deficiencies in the N Dragon Fuel. Looks to be ca/mg and P related. This one was a heavy feed in the past so I’ve been upping the addition of Bloom and Camg to the waterings. Everyone run I have done with this one seems to be hungry but haven’t put my finger on the right feeding combo.
image.jpg

Strawberry Biscotti is trucking right along.
image.jpg

Voodoo and Mango Stick slightly sensitive to the strong soil and fulhumic.

image.jpg

image.jpg

:greenthumb:Looking like a fat Winter crop in the making my man! :d5:
...great line up too, should cover day to night types of effects and nice spread of aromas...

Are you running a near-water-only type of soil? If so (and like I do) it has it's tricky sides... Diverse genetics comes with diverse appetites, tolerances, etc., and I get similar hiccups in my tent auto's pretty much every run around this stage... I think part of it is the sheer root mass, a lot of uptake going on if the T's are alright...
What are the lowest T's currently? That can cause a variety of symptoms...
DF looks pale top to bottom, which smacks of a S issue. Hard to say if it's a straight up deficiency or something antagonistic/uptake,... in-pot pH is worth looking into, to eliminate if nothing else...

Have you ever tried Optic Foliar's Transport before? It's a carrier that allows temporary penetration through the cuticle layer, so if nutes are in the soln. with it, they get hauled very directly into the tissues- :thumbsup:... pure fulvic is the champ for this as well, with or w/o Transport.
Point is foliars + fulvic +Transport will get busy right now helping to fix things, bypassing any root zone troubles...

@Waira That’s some good input on the transport. I havent used that product of theirs before but def worth a try. They don’t ship it OR Btw its on a banned listing

Soil ph is pretty good at 6.8 and water (yea pretty much water only) is typically within range. The other girls in the tent are in my outdoor amended bio365 soil so I’m not surprised to see a little claw leaf and don’t expect them to act up much. This one is straight out of the bag Biolive. Curious to try their BioFlower and see if that works better.

Wouldn’t might driving up the road to Kis organics and pick up a load of their soil. For the garden. Getting ready to start seedlings for outdoor vegetable garden.

I was thinking of brewing a flower tea this week for NDF. No sure if it’s a silica S issue as last run with her I added silica and it made no difference.

Always good to hear from you so the feedback is appreciated as always.

Last edited:
Day 36
IMG_5799.jpeg

Flowering has started!! Think I figured out the N Dragon Fuel issues… just waiting a few days to be certain.

Fired up the CO2 tank yesterday. Using one of those fish aquarium setups with citric acid, baking soda and water.

@Waira That’s some good input on the transport. I havent used that product of theirs before but def worth a try. They don’t ship it OR Btw its on a banned listing

Soil ph is pretty good at 6.8 and water (yea pretty much water only) is typically within range. The other girls in the tent are in my outdoor amended bio365 soil so I’m not surprised to see a little claw leaf and don’t expect them to act up much. This one is straight out of the bag Biolive. Curious to try their BioFlower and see if that works better.

Wouldn’t might driving up the road to Kis organics and pick up a load of their soil. For the garden. Getting ready to start seedlings for outdoor vegetable garden.

I was thinking of brewing a flower tea this week for NDF. No sure if it’s a silica S issue as last run with her I added silica and it made no difference.

Always good to hear from you so the feedback is appreciated as always.
Wow, still?! ...it's ridiculous that it even got on there to begin with, but OR's hyper-conservative reg's are notorious for this...

DF might be one of those touchy types, a proverbial "Goldilocks" with nutes... And every pot becomes it's own little ecosystem with the microbe-herd in there; pot-to-pot, cultivar-to-cultivar differences can account for a lot of mystery! And sometime, just sometimes, it's the specific plant. Something just plain wonky with it's physiology... I've had one that was problematic with Fe from the start; slow fixing with micros+ foliars, then I got hold of Transport and it resolved in days, not weeks and, oddly, stayed OK after that - :shrug:

I'd have to agree with a defc. issue, considering it's running pretty much soil only, minimal inputs/organic...
What are you thinking? New pic of her is pretty glaring, I've had some go pale like that before, and never really got it back in line...

Try an Epsom + fulvic foliar spray, maybe add micronutes in there too. About 1/4tsp/qt epsoms (basically MgSO4), the other micro's a shotgun blast to cover all the bases...
I tried and really liked BioAg's Multi-Mino (dry) last year instead of the liquid Earth Juice Microblast, a better product and certainly more stable!
Microblast seems to brown-out pretty fast after opening, oxidation despite the heavy chelation...
I got the Ca-Amino version too, for a little boosting... Amino's chelate well plus they are readily used by plant and soil herd, unlike synthetic chelator EDTA...

Back