MC 2-Part

This stuff is gettin it done. Love’in It.

@Mañ'O'Green how are you accomplishing those specific nutrient ratios?

Last edited:
@Mañ'O'Green how are you accomplishing those specific nutrient ratios?
I have learned so much new stuff this past year online. Google seems to know I prefer the scholarly articles or I am phrasing my searches better.

The GreenLeaf Online 2-part calculator one tank;

Go to the PPM tab put in 10 gallons and A 25 , B 25 and read the N-P-K column The other column refers to the weight relationship of the elements and not the EC of a nutrient solution made with those elements. Confusing right so I had to go out and learn some other stuff . So by adjusting the A or B you can see the NPK ratios change. I have played with it for hours.

In 1 gallon of distilled water the Part A was ~ 190 PPM and the Part B ~140 PPM.

I found this handy guideline for HYDRO nutrient formulas the other day. Purdue AG

ScreenHunter_271 Jul. 22 23.46.jpg

I have learned so much new stuff this past year online. Google seems to know I prefer the scholarly articles or I am phrasing my searches better.

The GreenLeaf Online 2-part calculator one tank;

Go to the PPM tab put in 10 gallons and A 25 , B 25 and read the N-P-K column The other column refers to the weight relationship of the elements and not the EC of a nutrient solution made with those elements. Confusing right so I had to go out and learn some other stuff . So by adjusting the A or B you can see the NPK ratios change. I have played with it for hours.

In 1 gallon of distilled water the Part A was ~ 190 PPM and the Part B ~140 PPM.

I found this handy guideline for HYDRO nutrient formulas the other day. Purdue AG

View attachment 1216793

Oh that's useful. Thank you :d5:

It is really amazing how easy it is to dial in the NPK ratios depending on where you are in the cycle. I swear it basically pHs itself as well and if you only use it and epsom you would have perfectly clear water and bright white roots. Ordered the 2500g bags of both after quickly running through my initial 1000g and I feel like I will be able to use this for the next couple of years now that I have it a bit more dialed in.

@Mañ'O'Green I haven't been able to find ideal NPK ratios, where did you appreciate yours?

@Mañ'O'Green I haven't been able to find ideal NPK ratios, where did you appreciate yours?
What is ideal for you? I ran as close to 2-1-3 and 1-2-3 last time but I added too much magnesium sulfate last time. Your not going to get exact ratios but close enough. It took me forever to find this file. I am working on the next grow and renamed the old file :rofl:.

ScreenHunter_271 Jul. 24 21.11.jpg

This is in 10 gallons of water. The adds are a daily bump up to get back to starting PPMs. I am taking a different approach in the next run of photos.

Last edited:
What is ideal for you? I ran as close to 2-1-3 and 1-2-3 last time but I added too much magnesium sulfate last time. Your not going to get exact ratios but close enough. It took me forever to find this file. I am working on the next grow and renamed the old file :rofl:.

View attachment 1217101

This is in 10 gallons of water. The adds are a daily bump up to get back to starting PPMs. I am taking a different approach in the next run of photos.

I haven't hammered out a veg ratio but for flower I preferred Botanicare's 1-4-5. I believe I need more N the first four weeks into flower but I can supplement that with fish hydrolysate.

Not sure what would be best for my mothers or clones.

What happened from added too much magnesium Sulfate?

I haven't hammered out a veg ratio but for flower I preferred Botanicare's 1-4-5. I believe I need more N the first four weeks into flower but I can supplement that with fish hydrolysate.

ugly.............
_DSC3098.JPG

Now in my defense the strain has had issues but the magnesium is mostly responsible for this. It presents a little different in each plant.

The closest you can get would be Part A alone 5 -12 - 26 is about 1- 2.4 - 5.2

ScreenHunter_271 Jul. 24 22.48.jpg

Back