MC 2-Part

So I had GH Floralicious Plus and Diamond Nectar and started adding them into a 90% strength solution res and 4g Bud Explosion to about 4 gallons of water. Both the Orange Biscuits and CremeTasmo are now perfectly swinging from 5.5 (initial mixing pH without any adjusters) up to 6.3 and then perfectly back down with the addition of .25 mL ph Down when they get to 6.3. They are currently in the swell phase and getting a brand new 4 gallon res every 2 days while sucking them almost dry. So far they seem to be going pretty great although I am still seeing a tiny bit of Mg deficiency I think or at least the remnants. The terp production in the past week has been unreal, the CT has developed a fruity pebbles like smell and the Orange Biscuits is a STRONG citrus smell.

I am more than half-way through my 1000g order in 3 weeks and I think I will be putting in an order for the 25lb bags.

Pictures of the girls, and also the next gen AutoPots that have lived entirely on MC 2 Part/Epsom. Thinking of foliar feeding the Sour Crack either CM Pro to give them an additional nitrogen boost because I'm not entirely happy with their color. I also need to start tucking to let the side branches take off on the SN.

Last edited:
Good info guys.

This does beg the question with all this supplement talk. Have GLN missed the mark when you have to add 2-4 additional products outside their product line to get good results?

I’m sure it’s too early to tell and the answer will come out after more people get to try it in various grow situations.

Good info guys.

This does beg the question with all this supplement talk. Have GLN missed the mark when you have to add 2-4 additional products outside their product line to get good results?

I’m sure it’s too early to tell and the answer will come out after more people get to try it in various grow situations.
The two part can be ran by itself. I’m now adding sweet candy but first few weeks was two part only. I add microbes and now slf 100 to help keep lines and res clean.

Yeah, I think it could run by itself (with the Epsom supplement in addition) and give good results no problem. The problems in my AutoPots could be due to the fact that I just hydrated my CannaCoco with too low of nutes and CalMag supplementation. This is my first run not doing DWC so I am kind of learning the Coco side as I go. However, I think I'm fairly decent at reading the plants at this point and being able to apply logic so I'm not too worried about having to learn the system + MC 2-part at the same time.

The extra stuff is partly because I have it on hand (the GH line, Sweet Candy, Bud Explosion, Algae Extract) and simply want to squeeze every terp and gram out of my girls right now since I am dankrupt and dying over here lol.

On top of that I think it would be impossible to make a product that had all the fulvics/humics, and every other little tiny addition and bind them into one or two products while maintaining perfect ratios.

Good info guys.

Another thing I think it’s in our nature to want to give all we can. It’s not @Greenleaf Nutrients fault that we want to spoil them. I’ve found this two part to work quite well. I foliar but again it’s juat to baby them. Optic foliar transport, watts and rev with kelp.

Yeah, I think it could run by itself (with the Epsom supplement in addition) and give good results no problem. The problems in my AutoPots could be due to the fact that I just hydrated my CannaCoco with too low of nutes and CalMag supplementation. This is my first run not doing DWC so I am kind of learning the Coco side as I go. However, I think I'm fairly decent at reading the plants at this point and being able to apply logic so I'm not too worried about having to learn the system + MC 2-part at the same time.

The extra stuff is partly because I have it on hand (the GH line, Sweet Candy, Bud Explosion, Algae Extract) and simply want to squeeze every terp and gram out of my girls right now since I am dankrupt and dying over here lol.

On top of that I think it would be impossible to make a product that had all the fulvics/humics, and every other little tiny addition and bind them into one or two products while maintaining perfect ratios.
Mixing brands and products you risk throwing the nutrient balance out of whack just because you have it sitting around. Not worth it in my personal opinion.

If you want a better terpene profile look at adding UVA light to the last 3 weeks of bloom.

I’m in autopots and using growpito which seems to be a match made in heaven so far. Also sweet candy has mg in it and I’ve added some here and there throughout veg. Every couple times I add to the res I’ll add a little. Now it’s every time. The new sweet candy has all those goodies so combined with the two part it’s about as complete as u can get with just three products.

The two part can be ran by itself. I’m now adding sweet candy but first few weeks was two part only. I add microbes and now slf 100 to help keep lines and res clean.

Gotcha, well I’ll be keeping my eyes on how the 2-part goes for people. I still have like 2.5kg of the 1-part that will take me years to use up though, but if I continue having issues with dialing it in I will give the 2-part a shot when available.

Agreed, but I'm not going into it completely blind. I have the entire line but chose the Floralicious Plus and stopped using algae extract since that is GH's version with some B-1 vitamins and a tiny bit of humics. Then I chose the Diamond Nectar since it is their version of Humics/Fulvics. Since adding them the reservoirs are perfectly swinging their pH and drinking much more. So I think they're serving their purpose of chelating what's in there and making it all more available. Once I run out of the Diamond Nectar I will be swapping over to the BioAg and back to GLN's Algae extract.

Gotcha, well I’ll be keeping my eyes on how the 2-part goes for people. I still have like 2.5kg of the 1-part that will take me years to use up though, but if I continue having issues with dialing it in I will give the 2-part a shot when available.
It’s hard to get a one part perfect when dealing so many different variables. Coco is great and boy it can come close to hydro but it’s a pita I used it for years and got good with it but to much of a pain. One nute for all styles and medium and each individual plant they r as close as any will get. Use their supps and dial it in. Trying this growpito our and it seems similiar to coco without being a pita to figure nutes out in it. Good luck

Back