MC Balls ?

GeorgeCloney

From a stoner community with a farming problem
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Blue Himalaya/Dr.Feelgood/Red Dwarf/Micron Auto Tao
@Greenleaf Nutrients
I believe we never got an answer about what those balls are in Mega crop.

So the question on my mind is: making a one gallon mix at 4 grams.
How many balls should be in teaspoon?
Cheers

My guess is calcium. That's just cus it's kinda white. I dunno, I just know they don't dissolve as well as the rest.

My guess is calcium. That's just cus it's kinda white. I dunno, I just know they don't dissolve as well as the rest.
Are u using the newest formula. I feel like it dissolves better and faster. Also doesn’t leave a film like the older versions

Well its confirmed.
I wrote to GN this morning and got an answer back.
Its not calcium.
I also asked how many balls per teaspoon and the answer was, use an average amount.
:WTF:

Are u using the newest formula. I feel like it dissolves better and faster. Also doesn’t leave a film like the older versions
It does, just the balls take longer to incorporate.

It does, just the balls take longer to incorporate.
I use a power drill with paint mixer takes about 45 seconds to mix. I can’t shake gallon jugs mixer is a life saver

in my view V1 and V2 you need to warm 1 or 2 liters of water( 20 deg +) and mix MC first then add additives , not tried the new V3 version, have no issues at all mixing the products so long as the water is warm

I just scoop and let the law of averages work itself out.
And I think this is what they're banking on.
I figure theres nothing wrong with this approach on several feedings.
The problem is unequal volumes of nutes at critical times like seedling stage.
What I have noticed is, ....because I thought it was calcium. I would only add 2 or 3 balls per teaspoon. ..and my plants had a magnesium def'c...
So I'd supplement by adding 50 to 80 ppm of epsom salt with 300ppm top up of MC...and all is well.

So!
The question now is,...grind the balls, mix with the rest and Bob was your uncle.
Turns out he got a sex change and now goes by the name Margerite. :nono:

MC is quite hygroscopic, so if you don’t totally seal up the bag it’s going to clump. I just crush everything up and let the balls fall where they may. LOL

Back