Mc with Ro water?

But I'm not sure my starting ppm or ec til I get a meter ordered and in. Once that happens I'll test and then chose what water filter to buy. I'll save my money til then for whatever I choose. If my water is 150ppm or under I'll just get the hydro logic dechlorinator. If ppm are too high I'll get to. So far my plants are doing ok with tap. I just hate chlorine in my tap water. But I'll get a meter and go from there after testing my water from my tap

It may play different with different nutrition sources, my experience only, and with this nutrient line. (Nectar for the gods) Woulda just chalked it up as a personal mistake somewhere, but then, the nute lines owner is posting vids on YT that they were working on the issue I had run into, and research is still ongoing. They're working with several large farms for the whys and hows... for me, all I can say is best 2 runs I've had since being in this location (5yrs) only after the re-mineralizer.

It may play different with different nutrition sources, my experience only, and with this nutrient line. (Nectar for the gods) Woulda just chalked it up as a personal mistake somewhere, but then, the nute lines owner is posting vids on YT that they were working on the issue I had run into, and research is still ongoing. They're working with several large farms for the whys and hows... for me, all I can say is best 2 runs I've had since being in this location (5yrs) only after the re-mineralizer.
The Alkalinity issue that NFTG peeps have been working on is interesting. What is the re-mineralizer that you are using?

I got a cheap ro system 4 stage tankless on amazon for only 70 bucks. Takes my 150 ppm water to 0ppm measured on my calibrated bluelab combo meter. Glad I made the switch. No more leaving water out to dechlorinate

Just a update on the thread I posted back in Sept.

The Alkalinity issue that NFTG peeps have been working on is interesting. What is the re-mineralizer that you are using?

Currently running a standard remineralizer off amazon, as soon as Scott has this worked out I've heard there will be something dedicated for this purpose.

Currently running a standard remineralizer off amazon, as soon as Scott has this worked out I've heard there will be something dedicated for this purpose.
They already have or did have one on the OCG site. I'm sure it will go through some revisions as they experiment with this. I don't want to hijack NorthernLights_420's thread because the Alkalinity experiments are a whole mess of threads to themselves. I would be interested in the product that you have been using if you wouldn't mind posting or PM a link. Thanks, Russ

They already have or did have one on the OCG site. I'm sure it will go through some revisions as they experiment with this. I don't want to hijack NorthernLights_420's thread because the Alkalinity experiments are a whole mess of threads to themselves. I would be interested in the product that you have been using if you wouldn't mind posting or PM a link. Thanks, Russ
Amazon product
I'll run 5 gal with, 5 without and mix. Otherwise the starting pH is too high. But tons better than when I was running just RO and nutes. You'd think the addition of the nutes would compensate at some point, but doesn't seem so. Finishing the last run of the year and shutting down to probably mid March, am sure they'll have it sorted by then.
Plants have never looked better, and the issues late flower are gone. Biggest thing I've noticed is I went from having to be pretty gentle with the Bloom Khaos to running 100 to 150% without any problems.

Back