Focus V Carta 2 1,000 dab review

IMG_1166.jpeg

Today I took my 1,000th dab from the Carta 2..
IMG_1155.jpeg

I can’t say enough good things about the Carta 2. Weather you like big clouds, or terpy low temp dabs, this will do it with its adjustable heat settings from 365-635 Fahrenheit.

The best thing about the Carta 2 is its durability. In 1,000 dabs, I have only cleaned it regularly….nothing else. The atomizer (banger) is working exactly the way it did on the first dab.
IMG_1162.jpeg

As you can see, it cleans right up….. the only chaz I haven’t been able to clean off is on the side of the ceramic bowl, and is there because I don’t want to push too hard cleaning it, and break it. Besides, it doesn’t affect the taste at all… you can see it below..
IMG_1164.jpeg

IMG_1163.jpeg

I bought the Carta 2 because I was tired of replacing coils on other devices….. I was not a fan of the terrible flavors you get from coil devices that are not cleanable in between dabs. With the Carta, a few swipes with Qtips, and maybe some alcohol and it’s as clean as new.
For deep cleaning, just take it apart and soak the glass, atomizer, and carb cap pieces in alcohol, and clean the vapor path and things are clean as new in no time.
IMG_1165.jpeg

In all honesty, the Carta is a 10/10, and I can’t recommend it enough. :lildab:

@WildBill
It’s very easy to clean, the bowl unscrews, the outer sleeve slides off, pop out the glass bubbler….. soak all that in iso….
The vapor path gets cleaned with q tips and ISO, that part takes about two minutes or so…. I usually let the bowl soak for half an hour, and the glass soaks until any reclaim comes off…. Maybe 45-60 minutes or so. I just let it all soak while I’m walking the dog or something. It’s finished when I get back usually.

@WildBill
It’s very easy to clean, the bowl unscrews, the outer sleeve slides off, pop out the glass bubbler….. soak all that in iso….
The vapor path gets cleaned with q tips and ISO, that part takes about two minutes or so…. I usually let the bowl soak for half an hour, and the glass soaks until any reclaim comes off…. Maybe 45-60 minutes or so. I just let it all soak while I’m walking the dog or something. It’s finished when I get back usually.
Well damn it!:crying::crying::crying::crying:

Looks like I got another toy to buy!:biggrin:

I think that would be my mainstay while at home and still keep the Swordfish when I'm out and about.

View attachment 1661310
Today I took my 1,000th dab from the Carta 2..View attachment 1661305
I can’t say enough good things about the Carta 2. Weather you like big clouds, or terpy low temp dabs, this will do it with its adjustable heat settings from 365-635 Fahrenheit.

The best thing about the Carta 2 is its durability. In 1,000 dabs, I have only cleaned it regularly….nothing else. The atomizer (banger) is working exactly the way it did on the first dab.
View attachment 1661306
As you can see, it cleans right up….. the only chaz I haven’t been able to clean off is on the side of the ceramic bowl, and is there because I don’t want to push too hard cleaning it, and break it. Besides, it doesn’t affect the taste at all… you can see it below..
View attachment 1661308
View attachment 1661307
I bought the Carta 2 because I was tired of replacing coils on other devices….. I was not a fan of the terrible flavors you get from coil devices that are not cleanable in between dabs. With the Carta, a few swipes with Qtips, and maybe some alcohol and it’s as clean as new.
For deep cleaning, just take it apart and soak the glass, atomizer, and carb cap pieces in alcohol, and clean the vapor path and things are clean as new in no time.
View attachment 1661309
In all honesty, the Carta is a 10/10, and I can’t recommend it enough. :lildab:

You're pushing me to the edge of buying a press and this rig instead of another Volcano and Mighty when they go :baked:

You're pushing me to the edge of buying a press and this rig instead of another Volcano and Mighty when they go :baked:
I went the vape route for many years…. Had lotsa different units and what not. Nothing compares to well grown meds, pressed by you, in a nice clean rig….. :lildab: :headbang:
IMG_1430.jpeg
IMG_1426.jpeg
IMG_1429.jpeg
IMG_1433.jpeg

went the vape route for many years…. Had lotsa different units and what not. Nothing compares to well grown meds, pressed by you, in a nice clean rig…..
I smoked my share in past years, and ~QP gets run through the Volcano a month sometimes, but have 0 experience with dabbing. How is it on the lungs, how much do you go through compared to prior methods, etc.? I just want to medicate :baked:

I feel like there are things that I don’t know that I don’t know :toke:

I smoked my share in past years, and ~QP gets run through the Volcano a month sometimes, but have 0 experience with dabbing. How is it on the lungs, how much do you go through compared to prior methods, etc.? I just want to medicate :baked:

I feel like there are things that I don’t know that I don’t know :toke:
I like lower temperature dabs…. They’re tastier, and nice and smooth. I prefer around 465f for rosin. It’s not super low (400-420f), but not high either 500+).

The higher the temp the bigger the clouds, but the trade off is less terps and harsher.

I smash all my weed these days…. An average return is around 15%….. and an exceptional return is 20%+ or thereabouts.

I find dabbing easier to medicate with than vapes because one good dab will do it if I’m in a rush. That’s a thirty second heat up, and a minute of medicating. Whereas with a volcano you might be a few bags deep to get to where you want to be.

Taste is far superior. I like storing dabs, rather than jars of weed. The quality stays higher and obvious space savings.

Back