Seed Stockers MedGrower does Seed Stockers - Sherbet Autoflower (DWC)

MedGrower

That hydrodude again
Reaction score
DAY 36

pH 6.2
EC 1.0
RH 42

Hello everyone. It is time to do a little growlog of this new exciting strain, Sherbet Automatic provided to me by Seed Stockers to try out and to review. Being Indica Dominant and having genetics from GSC x Pink Panties, I am curious to check out it's medical potential for nerve pains and MS induced spasticity.

As far as the growth has gone, uncomplicated start. Plant likes to assume rather shorter form. I really like it. Vigorous, healthy and no nonsense plant so far. We are seeing signs of generative period starting so I moved the plant from under GN HS1 light to under the Telos 0008. I modded my Telos 0008 to run on 6 modules, instead of 8. This way the unit stays even cooler and it fits the space better, and what's great is the 180w power input.

Love this bushy form. Removed little stems and some leaves from the bottom but that's all I've done to her so far.

D36 adjust.jpg

great to see another grow from you dude :headbang:
DAY 36

pH 6.2
EC 1.0
RH 42

Hello everyone. It is time to do a little growlog of this new exciting strain, Sherbet Automatic provided to me by Seed Stockers to try out and to review. Being Indica Dominant and having genetics from GSC x Pink Panties, I am curious to check out it's medical potential for nerve pains and MS induced spasticity.

As far as the growth has gone, uncomplicated start. Plant likes to assume rather shorter form. I really like it. Vigorous, healthy and no nonsense plant so far. We are seeing signs of generative period starting so I moved the plant from under GN HS1 light to under the Telos 0008. I modded my Telos 0008 to run on 6 modules, instead of 8. This way the unit stays even cooler and it fits the space better, and what's great is the 180w power input.

Love this bushy form. Removed little stems and some leaves from the bottom but that's all I've done to her so far.

View attachment 1168324

DAY 57

Sherbet is very much on time, as promised 75 days. I'd estimate somewhere between 2 to 3 weeks for this to be fully completed. I love the uncomplicated, bushy, typical indica form that this strain has. Only extra things I've been doing was simply some defoliation at the later stage and super crop to the upper part of the main stem to encourage a bit more even canopy.

I've kept the feed relatively low (1.0 EC with 0.14EC tap water), we can see some light stress on the leaves as I've been pushing her with my GN Telos. But all in all this is very robust and healthy plant and doing very well. Very sweet mango smell on the buds already. Love it.

Let's see how this plant will bulk up during these last weeks. I bet it is going to turn out lovely :smoking:

IMG_6061 edited.jpg

DAY 57

Sherbet is very much on time, as promised 75 days. I'd estimate somewhere between 2 to 3 weeks for this to be fully completed. I love the uncomplicated, bushy, typical indica form that this strain has. Only extra things I've been doing was simply some defoliation at the later stage and super crop to the upper part of the main stem to encourage a bit more even canopy.

I've kept the feed relatively low (1.0 EC with 0.14EC tap water), we can see some light stress on the leaves as I've been pushing her with my GN Telos. But all in all this is very robust and healthy plant and doing very well. Very sweet mango smell on the buds already. Love it.

Let's see how this plant will bulk up during these last weeks. I bet it is going to turn out lovely :smoking:

View attachment 1175341
looking great dude iv 6 photo period sherbets going now smells amazing can i ask you are you still running your modded telos 008 thinking about getting a T010 v2 as a future investment but i only need it to be a T008 so i would appreciate some tips

looking great dude iv 6 photo period sherbets going now smells amazing can i ask you are you still running your modded telos 008 thinking about getting a T010 v2 as a future investment but i only need it to be a T008 so i would appreciate some tips

Wow. I just checked and GN has some neat updates for sure! Yes, I am going still with my modded Telos 0008, running on 6 units. It is very simple mod to do as this is as modular of a unit that it can get. Running 8 modules on a heatsink designed for 10 would make it run extra cool and that is a good bonus IMO. I look around if I can come up with some simple instructions for the mod if you like.

However, I got to get me that updated Telos 0006 when I got more money. Right now it is bit too tight for me. Best.

Wow. I just checked and GN has some neat updates for sure! Yes, I am going still with my modded Telos 0008, running on 6 units. It is very simple mod to do as this is as modular of a unit that it can get. Running 8 modules on a heatsink designed for 10 would make it run extra cool and that is a good bonus IMO. I look around if I can come up with some simple instructions for the mod if you like.

However, I got to get me that updated Telos 0006 when I got more money. Right now it is bit too tight for me. Best.
there only doing the 10 as a v2 light for now but you can buy the led panels separate so for a upgrade for the 10 its about 150-160 pounds might be cheaper if you only need 6 panels

DAY 70

It's harvest time already! This one didn't waste time beefing up and formed a very neat bush of resinous bud. Very pleasant mango aroma in the air. I so much love when a strain is forming like this, very uncomplicated grow indeed. All in all very little work, medium basic feed with no fancy stuff and yet, great results.
Thank you again @Seedstockers_Mischa for you doing what you do. I am in love with your work! :pighug:

Can't wait to have this all cured to run some tests and do a proper review also. Thank you for following this report and all the best!

IMG_6072 purged.jpg

DAY 70

It's harvest time already! This one didn't waste time beefing up and formed a very neat bush of resinous bud. Very pleasant mango aroma in the air. I so much love when a strain is forming like this, very uncomplicated grow indeed. All in all very little work, medium basic feed with no fancy stuff and yet, great results.
Thank you again @Seedstockers_Mischa for you doing what you do. I am in love with your work! :pighug:

Can't wait to have this all cured to run some tests and do a proper review also. Thank you for following this report and all the best!

View attachment 1180186
Amazing job as always :))) Thank you for the pic and cant wait to know your feedback on a smoke !

Back