Seed Stockers The Bedroom Gardener UK - Seed Stockers Wedding Glue Solo Cup Entry

Day 62.

We are still alive and budding up. All good.

P1050584.JPG

Day 68.

Seems like last week I got my pics mixed up & uploaded one from a couple of weeks ago. Anyway, here is one fresh from the camera. Think I can still remove some of the lower leaves, but at this late stage I may just let them go naturally as its energy is used up.

I think we'll definately be going the full 12 weeks while she fattens up.

20220114_164338.jpg

Day 73 - Week 10.

Into the final push now (I hope). I think my girl is starting to fill out a bit, but there is still plenty of time to get where I want her to be.

20220118_165421.jpg

Below is a shot of the one I didn't put into the competition, as she was very yellow (for no reason i could fathom). Still, in the end we've got there & she's not much different to the competition one.

20220118_165553.jpg

Just a little shot to show the above just before flower.
20211201_170944.jpg

i was thinking mine may go the full 12 weeks with her being so tall also looking back at your day 62 to the newest pics there's been a lot of growth so is think she will fill out great

Day 73 - Week 10.

Into the final push now (I hope). I think my girl is starting to fill out a bit, but there is still plenty of time to get where I want her to be.

View attachment 1409517

Below is a shot of the one I didn't put into the competition, as she was very yellow (for no reason i could fathom). Still, in the end we've got there & she's not much different to the competition one.

View attachment 1409518

Just a little shot to show the above just before flower.
View attachment 1409525

Filling out a treat mate :pass:

I think theres still 3 weeks left in this grow, would you agree?

Keep the updates coming :bighug:

Kind regards :bong:

Mark..

Day 79.

Pistels are starting to turn now, which is nice to see. I've not changed her feeding yet, as I can see her going another couple of weeks without much complaint. There is now some noticable lightning of the lower leaves, but I don't intend to do much about it as we are in the home straight.

@Seedstockers-Mark Yep, I think she'll be a 13+ weeker. There's no hurry on my side.

20220125_164452.jpg

Back