Seed Stockers The Bedroom Gardener UK - Seed Stockers Wedding Glue Solo Cup Entry

It’s been a bit since I posted on the thread. I explained the problems I ran into on my journal, but probably should have post it over here also. I had a big spider mite problem that I thought I had under control but I guess I didn’t spray the solo cup good enough because she still had mites and reintroduced them into my area. I made the ultimate decision to toss my solo cup and start over. 2 new wedding glue has since popped and will keep both girls to the end this time in stead of tossing the one I didn’t choose for the competition like I did before.
Red cup is the old girl that had the mite problem and green cups just popped morning.

View attachment 1399901View attachment 1399902View attachment 1399903
The older girl is still looking decent enought mate, but congrats on the new borns.

I think you hit the wrong thread tho :bighug:

Day 51.

All going well at Week 7. I am thinking about removing some of the bottom leaves to let in a bit more light, just a few of those that yellowed in the beginning.

Other than that we're good, bud sites getting nice and hairy & starting to smell a little.

P1050565.JPG

Day 56 - Week 8.

Although we're at Week 8 now, we still have a long way to go before I think she'll be finished. The buds are really starting to form now, and smelling nice. Can't wait for another few weeks until those bud sites start to join up - those are some of my happiest moments in growing.

20220102_152714.jpg
20220102_152716.jpg

Day 56 - Week 8.

Although we're at Week 8 now, we still have a long way to go before I think she'll be finished. The buds are really starting to form now, and smelling nice. Can't wait for another few weeks until those bud sites start to join up - those are some of my happiest moments in growing.

View attachment 1403721View attachment 1403722
She is beautiful!! I think they said this is a 12 week strain?? (correct me if I am wrong :biggrin: )

She is beautiful!! I think they said this is a 12 week strain?? (correct me if I am wrong :biggrin: )

Cheers @MassMom , I wouldn't dare correct you lol, but I think you are right regarding the times. I don't usually go by what's on the packs, as I like to grow Hazes and there is no rushing them.

@St. Tom thanks for the rep bud.

Looking good! Appears a bit of a combination between some of the bean poles and bushes people have going.
Cheers man, yes it does seem like I have middle of the road one. I'm glad about that, the taller ones would be a nightmare in my little tent.

Back