Seed Stockers MedGrower does Seed Stockers Sticky Fingers (Telos 0008 / DWC)

That stalk is insane :yoinks: Beauty :thumbsup:

Thank you!

Hey! Thanks for this. I will give it a serious consideration. Lately I've been just so busy with other things in my life that I haven't had a proper time to keep up with my grow diaries. But for May... I might have time to participate! I get back to you about that!

DAY 70

EC 0.91
pH 6.1
RH 50
T 25.0 C

The plant is fattening up good now. I switched to Telos 0008 running 180w with 6 out of 8 modules firing to ensure a good harvest since my BCN Power Plant is either taking a whole longer or it has stalled out and will not produce a good harvest. Sticky Finger here is doing a great job though, so I cannot complain. Pistils are quite pure white since they seemed to burn all my photos.

SF D70 1.jpg

SF D70 2.jpg

SF D70 3.jpg

That crazy stalk...
SF D70 4.jpg

Looking outstanding and that stalk is just insane!

DAY 83 - Harvest

Well well.. The harvest day is upon us. Not much left to trim since I've done gradual defoliation towards the end, so it was quite a easy job to take down. The colas started to get so weighted down the individual branches at the sides needed to be supported. I think I still managed to take some neat pictures of this monster of a lady. Definately a good yield considering there was max. 180w of light used. Who knows, we may get close to 2 GPW results with this strain.

PICS

Together we stand. Simply wrapped some cord around the branches to have them support each other.
IMG_5543.JPG

IMG_5545.JPG

Old faithful Arizer Solo as a reference how large these colas are.
IMG_5547.JPG

See how much these are leaning... LOL
IMG_5552.JPG

That ridiculous stalk before cutting her up
IMG_5557.JPG
IMG_5561.JPG

Some of the fattest
IMG_5565.JPG
IMG_5569.JPG

Lovely fat colas on her pal hope their as nice as they look! How's the smell when she gets ripe?

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

This product is now cured and tested out. Dry weight of the harvest was 297g (1,65gpw performance, very good yielder!) So far the taste has been very pleasant, bright tones but I think the undertones of it are still developing so I give it a bit more time to develop the aroma.

We found it to be a good middleground between nervepain relief and muscle relaxation for my patient. This strain definately also has medical value.

Back