Mephisto Genetics Medic Growers Supernatural Adventures

One of the Brothers is out n Led Sunbathing and the other one is slightly above the Ground but a lil bit shy to show Himself(did i mentionn that i hate waitig sometimes arghh). When they Both out and Up + i see the Taproot out of the Jiffy then they will go into their final Pots(2 gal Smart Pots). If the worst Case comes Up and only One of the 2 will make it then it will go into 4.25 Gal Smart Pot and we run it Big this Time.

Here some Pics of the 2(Last Pic Backrow Mephistos Chemdoggin but thats another Story)... Supernatural Og 2.jpgSupernatural Og 1 .jpgNew Mephistos.jpg

Sam is out sunbathing and sad news for Deanhe lost the Fight against some evil out of the Hell..... to be precise He cracked the Shell and a Tiny Taproot 1,5cm long which splittet in 2 came out but since then nothing more happened. I took this Poor Guy to the Graveyard half n Hour ago :( Decided to run Sam in the Planned 2 Gallon Smart Pot and i will Germ one of te other 2 Limited Edition Strains that i recieved.....a lil Vote Should i do Triangle x Ripleys Og or would You all like to seea S.O.D.K. x Ripleys Og???? Its up to my Fellows ..voting ends 18:00 GMT...letz go!!!!

Triangle x Ripleys OG...:Sharing One:

Well it looks like we go with one of my Favs anyways..... In honor to Your Vote and i know you always grabbed a Seat from my First Journal over here i will do the Triangle x Ripley Og and i Name it Duggy Kushman :D :pimp:

Some Quick Shots from Sam Day 3. Ive transplanted the Jiffy into the 2 Gallon Smart Pot and Sam is chiling under the 300w Old Model Mars Hydro distance Head to Panel 65cm. No feeding till yet first one in approax 3-4 days with some phd Water + Root Juice and Black Diamond. Supernatural Og aka Sam  (1).jpgSupernatural Og aka Sam  (2).jpg

Better Late than never here comes a new Picture Update from Sam the Supernatural Og and lil Duggy Kushman the Triangle x Ripleys Og. Both sunbathin nicely under the 300w Led Corner of the Room. Baby Duggy got a light Feeding with 0.25 gr Powder Feed + 2ml Roots + 2 ml Black Diamond and 0.5ml Cal on 1 liter Water(water approax 200ml on a 8l Pot). Sam got the same but with 0.5 gr Powder Feed on 1l Water.

Here 2 quick Shots first Sam Supernatural Og Day 14.jpg and here is lil Duggy Triangle x Ripleys Og 3 Days old.jpg

Aaah I'm so cute....:Sharing One:

Ahhhh, Dougie :)

(right)

So i couldnt resist this Morning and i threw another Mephisto Strain into a Shotglass of Water......This Time its.......S.O.D.K. x Ripleys Og. I was flying thru Your Journal Trapper and it really itched in my Fingers so i thought lets gooo. And theese 2 Babys will go into some 6 or 10 Liter Airpods(yes i finally ordered some :D ) Coco as usual Ferts as usual (never change that runnin system )

I don't blame you one bit... :)

Sandra is turning out to be a big, beautiful gal. A great cross!

Back