Mega crop and autopots

Reaction score
Hi guys and girls. I've been seeing mega crop mentioned a lot on here. I'm thinking of trying it as I'm skint and the canna or shogun range is too much for me right now. Mega crops 98 quid for 10kg lol. At 2 to 5 grams a serving per galon that's mental. Can anyone shed any light on this for me please. Is it just mega crop you use and get decent results??? Cheers

Yes, as you've seen from AFN, MegaCrop overall works rather well. I suggest going with the newer 2-part formulation, giving you a lot more flexibility and better nutrient balance at different stages. The 1-part works well (enough) too, but why use this with the 2-part now available?

Yes, you can use just MegaCrop. But you may see benefits, at some time may need to use or at least should have on hand some calcium/magnesium, one or more different bloom/P-K boosters, and of course you should be adding beneficial microbes. And also consider regular foliar feeding, at least during veg. growth (and consider using Transport/Optic Foliar).

Last edited:
I ran the 1 part for a few years with their bloom booster following their online feed schedule. Now I've been running the
2 part megacrop for the past year with great results in my autopots.

Cheers guys. Any ideas how much a and b of the two part I would need for 8 pot autopot grow? And would that be enough just using that? Obviously I'll use a root stim to start

Just the a and b part? Anything else?
If you click on the FTG Lighting in my signature you can see the last grow using 2 part. I just used the A & B on this grow without
adding anything else. I followed the schedule on their site which worked for me.
To make 1 Gallon of nutes depending on life cycle here is a quick run down.
Part A
Veg Late Veg/Early Bloom Bloom
1.5 grams 2.5 grams 4.2 grams

Part B
2.5 grams 2.5 grams 1.8 grams

Where's this ftg lightning thing haha. And any ideas how much I would need of both for 8 pot autopot grow?? Trying to work out what I need. Would I be better to add pk at the end or use a boost with it

If you click on the FTG Lighting in my signature you can see the last grow using 2 part. I just used the A & B on this grow without
adding anything else. I followed the schedule on their site which worked for me.
To make 1 Gallon of nutes depending on life cycle here is a quick run down.
Part A
1.5 grams 2.5 grams 4.2 grams

Part B
2.5 grams 2.5 grams 1.8 grams
I've replied below forgot to reply to your post

Where's this ftg lightning thing haha. And any ideas how much I would need of both for 8 pot autopot grow?? Trying to work out what I need. Would I be better to add pk at the end or use a boost with it
I was going through about 12 gallons of nutrients a week running a 4 pot setup. I didn't add pk running the 2 part just what they had and pulled
18oz of just bud dried from the 4 plants not including the popcorn fluff.

Jeez lol. Nice. And sorry I meant like how many bags kg bags would I need do you think as I'm going tk try it out. I'm going to do photos though this time. And a fair bit of training. Banging grow though that looks amazing

Back