Mega crop and autopots

Turn on res after around 21 days, once the plant is noticeably bigger than the pot (eg when leaves go past the edge of the pot). With autos and photos, i follow this watering sched.. it has worked great us in coco:
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/bushmasterar15-another-grow.71106/page-2#post-2084006
Cheers pal. Sort of but I'm litteraly using megacrop 2 part a and b and root stim. But I'm going from cuttings photo cuttings. And that was from seed. Any help appreciated.

Cheers pal. Sort of but I'm litteraly using megacrop 2 part a and b and root stim. But I'm going from cuttings photo cuttings. And that was from seed. Any help appreciated.
was reading a thread started not long ago that was trying res on right from the begining with seeds. he filled pots, turned on res and waited till medium got saturated before placing seeds...you could try that and just scoop a spot for cuttings and place them after pots hit saturation point.

was reading a thread started not long ago that was trying res on right from the begining with seeds. he filled pots, turned on res and waited till medium got saturated before placing seeds...you could try that and just scoop a spot for cuttings and place them after pots hit saturation point.
Yeah I see man. Thing is I've not really got room for experiments just yet hahah. I need to pull this off with flying colours.

Yeah I see man. Thing is I've not really got room for experiments just yet hahah. I need to pull this off with flying colours.
Thats not the best idea id turn the res on once there settled and have great roots also when your starting the cutting s

Back