Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Genetics - Catalogue - Order Info - FAQ's - AFN Promo's!

Sounds great GC and Matty Matt. Thank you both for your advice, I’ll go look at those strains closer now!

Appreciate everything Gentlemen. ‍

Might be a while, just sold out of the 2019 stock, might not see it again till 2020.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

First post, be gentle! Hahaha...

Love Mephisto Genetics! The Grow and Strain Guides are indispensable for new cannabis growers like myself, thank you!

I have a quick question, I am starting a new grow in the next 2-4 weeks and was curious if Sour Crack was going to be available in this timeframe?

Stan said that in reply to THICKASSPEPPERS asking about sour crack in the us store

Stan said that in reply to THICKASSPEPPERS asking about sour crack in the us store

I really appreciate this information Firedadd, this is extremely helpful and I will plan accordingly Sir! :vibes:

Have a great week and thank you for your help. :hookah::toke:

I really appreciate this information Firedadd, this is extremely helpful and I will plan accordingly Sir! :vibes:

Have a great week and thank you for your help. :hookah::toke:
Honestly if they are in stock you should do 9 24 'Carot and 9 Strawberry Nuggets.

Honestly if they are in stock you should do 9 24 'Carot and 9 Strawberry Nuggets.

Matty Matt, I think you are on point with this and feel they would make a great strain match. They both share roughly the same cycle time: 60-65 days for the 24 Carat/ 65-75 days for the Strawberry Nuggets. They are both short plants that range 40cm-60cm in height as well though the SN need a little more attention than the 24K according to the website and Strain Guide. Honestly, I would love to go with two strains for my first auto run (quick aside— I’ve grown photoperiods in the past and have 20+ years experience growing veggies in LOS) to learn as much as I can... especially when they are so similar in certain respects with 24K being a parent of SN. The differences in strains and subsequent phenotypes will be fun to note.

If you guys and gals are still with me...
I just wanted to give some more information on my approach for this and subsequent autoflower runs:

I will grow these in a 4x8 tent-SOG, Autopot XLs (not sure yet whether to go with the plastic 6.6 gal or the tall 5gal airpots for this run) with airdromes under 2 Growers Choice ROI-E680 LEDs. My medium will be a CoCO coir mix using the Biotabs line if I can get what I need here in the States by the time I am ready to grow, if not I have some other ideas moving forward.

All of this is well and good but would be worthless without a solid environment for the girls. I have been looking at the ClimateRight [HASHTAG]#CR5000ACH[/HASHTAG] as an AC/Heater Dehumidifier but from what I’ve read in reviews, they have a faulty board problem and bad customer service...

https://climateright.com/climateright-5000-btu-a-c-heater-2.html

Does anyone have first hand experience with this unit and willing to share their experience or can possibly suggest a different model that is more dependable? We all know environment is everything, this tent will be in an unused bedroom that is already climate controlled to 72F-76F in the summer and 78F in the winter.

Thank you to everyone for patiently reading my post... I’m super stoked to get started but I’m doing my research and it would not be complete without the “hive like mind” of AFN to ask questions!!

PS:apologies if asking this question on the ClimateRight 5000 in this forum. I will happily edit if necessary. :oops1:

Matty Matt, I think you are on point with this and feel they would make a great strain match. They both share roughly the same cycle time: 60-65 days for the 24 Carat/ 65-75 days for the Strawberry Nuggets. They are both short plants that range 40cm-60cm in height as well though the SN need a little more attention than the 24K according to the website and Strain Guide. Honestly, I would love to go with two strains for my first auto run (quick aside— I’ve grown photoperiods in the past and have 20+ years experience growing veggies in LOS) to learn as much as I can... especially when they are so similar in certain respects with 24K being a parent of SN. The differences in strains and subsequent phenotypes will be fun to note.

If you guys and gals are still with me...
I just wanted to give some more information on my approach for this and subsequent autoflower runs:

I will grow these in a 4x8 tent-SOG, Autopot XLs (not sure yet whether to go with the plastic 6.6 gal or the tall 5gal airpots for this run) with airdromes under 2 Growers Choice ROI-E680 LEDs. My medium will be a CoCO coir mix using the Biotabs line if I can get what I need here in the States by the time I am ready to grow, if not I have some other ideas moving forward.

All of this is well and good but would be worthless without a solid environment for the girls. I have been looking at the ClimateRight [HASHTAG]#CR5000ACH[/HASHTAG] as an AC/Heater Dehumidifier but from what I’ve read in reviews, they have a faulty board problem and bad customer service...

https://climateright.com/climateright-5000-btu-a-c-heater-2.html

Does anyone have first hand experience with this unit and willing to share their experience or can possibly suggest a different model that is more dependable? We all know environment is everything, this tent will be in an unused bedroom that is already climate controlled to 72F-76F in the summer and 78F in the winter.

Thank you to everyone for patiently reading my post... I’m super stoked to get started but I’m doing my research and it would not be complete without the “hive like mind” of AFN to ask questions!!

PS:apologies if asking this question on the ClimateRight 5000 in this forum. I will happily edit if necessary. :oops1:
I like the autopots. Have x4 of the 3.9 gal and than got x4 of the 2.2 and with coco feel no difference between them. You should look into Royal Gold Tupar coco. Comes in a orange/orange and black bag. Its super clean, no need to wash out dust or junk. Comes with perfect amount of perlite imo and has bio char which i believe is a ph stabilizer. Its top notch coco.

I like the autopots. Have x4 of the 3.9 gal and than got x4 of the 2.2 and with coco feel no difference between them. You should look into Royal Gold Tupar coco. Comes in a orange/orange and black bag. Its super clean, no need to wash out dust or junk. Comes with perfect amount of perlite imo and has bio char which i believe is a ph stabilizer. Its top notch coco.

Sounds great man, I’m going to go research it now!

Thank you!

Sounds great man, I’m going to go research it now!

Thank you!
Or try Botanicare CocoGro I use it straight from the bag to the auto pots.

Botanicare_Cocogro_1.75_cu._ft._Loose_1024x1024.jpg

Or try Botanicare CocoGro I use it straight from the bag to the auto pots.

Botanicare_Cocogro_1.75_cu._ft._Loose_1024x1024.jpg

Looking at this, the Royal Gold Tupur, Mo’ KoKo and the Plagron Cocos Premium. I’m all ears to other suggestions.

Thanks Guys... Everything is appreciated.

Is the US store down again? I have been trying to place an order and it will not go through.

Back