Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Genetics - Catalogue - Order Info - FAQ's - AFN Promo's!

The Originals and Artisnals will always rotate back in stock at some point. Think Chemdogging was available for a few months in 2020. My guess is it will circle back in stock later in 20201.

Man, ive been waiting forever to restock... I keep missing every damn launch.... Now the website is mocking me. REEEEE!

Hey guys, as It's taking some time to get our website sorted, I'd thought i'd create a thread containing all relevant information,
it'll also be the place to list any offers and promotions only available to AFN'ers :)

Here is the main catalogue comprising of the 2014 and 2015 main strains and limited editions strains we included at time of print.
Below I will list the other limited editions that aren't officially added to the catalogue, but are available to those who'd like them.

It may not be the best design ever as it was done by me very last minute due to a mental schedule, but hey last year we had a flyer with 6 photos on of strains that weren't for sale yet...and we made our own t-shirts using iron-on transfers :)

mephisto-albums-thread-pics-3-picture429961-mephisto-cover.jpg
mephisto-albums-thread-pics-3-picture429962-mephisto-pg-2.jpg

mephisto-albums-thread-pics-3-picture429963-mephisto-pg-3.jpg
mephisto-albums-thread-pics-3-picture429964-mephisto-pg-4.jpg

mephisto-albums-thread-pics-3-picture429965-mephisto-pg-5.jpg
mephisto-albums-thread-pics-3-picture429967-mephisto-pg-6.jpg

mephisto-albums-thread-pics-3-picture429968-mephisto-pg-7.jpg
mephisto-albums-thread-pics-3-picture429969-mephisto-pg-8.jpg

mephisto-albums-thread-pics-3-picture429970-mephisto-pg-9.jpg
mephisto-albums-thread-pics-3-picture429971-mephisto-pg-10.jpg

mephisto-albums-thread-pics-3-picture429972-mephisto-pg-11.jpg
mephisto-albums-thread-pics-3-picture429973-mephisto-pg-12.jpg

mephisto-albums-thread-pics-3-picture429975-mephisto-pg-14.jpg
mephisto-albums-thread-pics-3-picture429974-mephisto-pg-13.jpg

mephisto-albums-thread-pics-3-picture429976-mephisto-pg-15.jpg
mephisto-albums-thread-pics-3-picture429977-mephisto-pg-16.jpg

mephisto-albums-thread-pics-3-picture429978-mephisto-pg-17.jpg
mephisto-albums-thread-pics-3-picture429979-mephisto-pg-18.jpg

mephisto-albums-thread-pics-3-picture429980-mephisto-pg-19.jpg
mephisto-albums-thread-pics-3-picture429981-mephisto-pg-20.jpg

mephisto-albums-thread-pics-3-picture429982-mephisto-pg-21.jpg
mephisto-albums-thread-pics-3-picture429983-mephisto-pg-22.jpg

mephisto-albums-thread-pics-3-picture429984-mephisto-pg-23.jpg
mephisto-albums-thread-pics-3-picture429985-mephisto-pg-24.jpg

mephisto-albums-thread-pics-3-picture429986-mephisto-pg-25.jpg
mephisto-albums-thread-pics-3-picture429987-mephisto-back.jpg

Some of these limited editions have been tested, others are currently being tested, some remain officially untested.
But please note, all Stock is germination tested, and likely to be grown out properly by us soon.

Bubbly blues

Chemdogging x Sour bubbly

Autocush x chemdogging

Autocush x Sour bubbly

Ripleys OG x auto triangle kush

toof decay x fantasmo express

sodk x fantasmo express

White triangle

Toof decay x Ripleys OG

The white train#1

Supernatural OG

..........................................................................................

Additional notes and answers to FAQ's :-

1) All stock is feminised.

2) Yes we ship worldwide.

3) Shipping via regular airmail is free of charge on any seed order*, the price you pay is the pack price only, or agreed order amount.
*T-shirts and hoodies incur a charge on orders below 100 euros, as they aren't cheap to send through the spanish Post office.

4) We take care to send items discreetly. A 'super stealth' option will be available soon for a small surcharge for those who require it.

5) Please enquire through email, it will get the fastest response, and helps me keep things in order.

6) Orders are packaged and sent the next morning after payment is received, Mon-Fri - Post office is closed here Saturday and Sunday.

7) Until we can sort out credit card processing and the new site, the best payment option is to email me mitch@mephistogenetics.com where a few different options are available.

8) Order times average 7 days across the pond. It depends on season, but it's the current average people are experiencing.

Offers and pricing structure -

Currently AFN customers recieve an additional 2 seeds per pack - For example If you buy a 3 pack you receive 5 beans within.

we aim to give much more in seeds than the equivalent order of our gear you could place elsewhere.

The reason we give more, is because we can! And to say thank you for coming to us directly. You guys are always a pleasure to deal with.
We recieve 30% of the price you pay through a distributor so it seems fair to give a larger % of seeds back to you.

Pack prices - see catalogue page -

Bulk seeds - Bulk seeds are available from us. Prices as follows -

100 seeds - GBP 300/ EUR 415/ USD 450

500 seeds - GBP 750/ EUR 1045/ USD 1135

1000+ seeds - GBP 1300/ EUR 1810/ USD 1965

Also remember bulk seeds come with bulk freebies :)

Also each order will now receive complimentary stickers and business card (always handy)

If i've missed anything, or there's questions, please ask in here!

Cheers all, massive thanks to everyone for their help to make this possible to be a little fish in a big pond!
Hi
I finally managed to get an order in after stalking this website and setting a million alarms.... how do you know were with AFN? I can't recall putting that information down. I only ask because of the mention about receiving additional seeds per pack.
I only plan to order directly from mephisto as i understand wholesale and the huge cut in revenue.
I hope we'll be able to purchase again soon?

Hi
I finally managed to get an order in after stalking this website and setting a million alarms.... how do you know were with AFN? I can't recall putting that information down. I only ask because of the mention about receiving additional seeds per pack.
I only plan to order directly from mephisto as i understand wholesale and the huge cut in revenue.
I hope we'll be able to purchase again soon?

Man, ive been waiting forever to restock... I keep missing every damn launch.... Now the website is mocking me. REEEEE!

Good luck according to stan on reddit the first few drops of 2021 will be done by seedbanks what a fucking joke.

So we get to pay an extra 20/30% for packs on top of no direct freebies...

Mephisto continues to fall apart, Mitch needs to get his head out his ass an fix this shit. The website could of been fixed months ago.

Good luck according to stan on reddit the first few drops of 2021 will be done by seedbanks what a fucking joke.

So we get to pay an extra 20/30% for packs on top of no direct freebies...

Mephisto continues to fall apart, Mitch needs to get his head out his ass an fix this shit. The website could of been fixed months ago.
You see no one hardly posts here anymore, should be a sign. Look at Daz' stuff Night Owl and try out Rocbud inc. His shit looks more frosty than any Mephisto strain. Walter, Double Grape ect, ect. Also i see Wicked Pissah keeps getring mentions.

The above comments seem a little harsh imo and in no way reflect my opinion of Mephisto Genetics.. Sheesh... Double grape is as frosty as a strain could be in my experience... and the oils within the leaf matter are a better indicator of flavor...which is my biggest concern... Anyways, if either of you can point me to a strain that gets frostier than the double grape in the pics I took a year ago, ide appreciate the tip.

Attachments

• grp4.jpg
    grp4.jpg
    6.2 MB · Views: 165
  • grp7.jpg
    grp7.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 154
  • grp9.jpg
    grp9.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 154
You see no one hardly posts here anymore, should be a sign. Look at Daz' stuff Night Owl and try out Rocbud inc. His shit looks more frosty than any Mephisto strain. Walter, Double Grape ect, ect. Also i see Wicked Pissah keeps getring mentions.

The Mephisto subreddit is where all the action is right now, we have the largest active cannabis specific breeder reddit by a long shot. . I see Roc has gained in popularity but I see him experiencing some of the hardships we have had over the past few years. Take a look through his thread, its some nice bud pics filled with tons of complaints. Dude can advertise all day but can't even respond to his emails. Night owl is selling a ton of mephisto f1 crosses for 2x the price and doesn't have any inventory available as of now. Our competitors are doing some good things for sure, ill tip my hat to them, but if you think they don't have their own set of issues then your blinded by the hype.

First Reported post on AFN 2021 goes to MattyMatt726
The Mephisto subreddit is where all the action is right now, we have the largest active cannabis specific breeder reddit by a long shot. . I see Roc has gained in popularity but I see him experiencing some of the hardships we have had over the past few years. Take a look through his thread, its some nice bud pics filled with tons of complaints. Dude can advertise all day but can't even respond to his emails. Night owl is selling a ton of mephisto f1 crosses for 2x the price and doesn't have any inventory available as of now. Our competitors are doing some good things for sure, ill tip my hat to them, but if you think they don't have their own set of issues then your blinded by the hype.
Awe, somebody get their fethers ruffled up cause i suggested someone other than Mephisto xp

Back