Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Genetics Steel City Blues & Sour Crack [NuteBurn]

DRY WEIGHT UPDATE!

Just jarred up the harvest now it's nice and dry :) Unfortunately all three plants got mixed up together so I just weighed the whole lot as one. Total dry harvest from all 3 plants: 235.1g or 8.3 zips.

Happy with that!! Had a test vape of some of the sour crack last night, it's got good potency and a nice balanced high leaning more to the indica side of things. Lovely stuff. Nothing else started yet, i'm gonna leave it a couple of weeks more I think then i'll have another grow diary on the go.

Peace
NB

DRY WEIGHT UPDATE!

Just jarred up the harvest now it's nice and dry :) Unfortunately all three plants got mixed up together so I just weighed the whole lot as one. Total dry harvest from all 3 plants: 235.1g or 8.3 zips.

Happy with that!! Had a test vape of some of the sour crack last night, it's got good potency and a nice balanced high leaning more to the indica side of things. Lovely stuff. Nothing else started yet, i'm gonna leave it a couple of weeks more I think then i'll have another grow diary on the go.

Peace
NB
Great harvest, Brother Nute! Mmmmmm...Sour Crack :) Some harvest :slap: to you, most righteous Dude!
:Sharing One:

Great harvest, Brother Nute! Mmmmmm...Sour Crack :) Some harvest :slap: to you, most righteous Dude!
:Sharing One:

Many thanks brother Waxi, much appreciated indeed my man!! This is the best hobby in the world :)

Keep on keepin' on bro! :d5:

Peace
NB

Congrats on the great harvest. I was interested to hear what you thought of the Steel City. I remember a few months back you saying something about it coming from a strain you liked some time ago.

Congrats on the great harvest. I was interested to hear what you thought of the Steel City. I remember a few months back you saying something about it coming from a strain you liked some time ago.

Cheers Marga! Yeah Blues has been a staple round my way since I can remember - i'm looking forward to trying some of that tonight so i'll let you know what it's like. When I was chopping her down she smelt really strongly of pineapple so i hope that carries on through the vape/smoke!

Thanks NuteBurn, yet another stunning and informative grow journal with SourCrack that i have read today,greatly enjoyed it, and what is it with you Mephisto growers, you all seem able to take picture perfect shots never mind grow to perfection.

Congrats! NB :)

Fantastic haul!

As a UK Blues fan I bet you're chomping at the bit for Mitch to finish the Livers Cut bx.

Assume the position.....

:slap:

:)

Thanks NuteBurn, yet another stunning and informative grow journal with SourCrack that i have read today,greatly enjoyed it, and what is it with you Mephisto growers, you all seem able to take picture perfect shots never mind grow to perfection.

Hey Hairyman, thanks for the props mate! Thanks for the 'like-bomb' as well, much appreciated lad!

Congrats! NB :)

Fantastic haul!

As a UK Blues fan I bet you're chomping at the bit for Mitch to finish the Livers Cut bx.

Assume the position.....

:slap:

:)

Thanks for the slap, Trap! I'm just vaping some of the Blues now and it's seriously gorgeous! Like a mixture of diesel and pineapple with mint overtones! Nice headrush to start then mellows to a deep focused stone and body high. I seriously cannot wait to get me grubby little mitts on some of the BX of Blues x 'Livers cut' beans when they come out!!!! Seriously!!!!

Back