Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Genetics Steel City Blues & Sour Crack [NuteBurn]

A butty is just a sandwich, depending which part of the country you're in it called be called a cob, sarnie or butty (probably more names too)
but used for hot breakfast sandwiches ie with bacon, sausages, egg etc
:)

Mmmmm not had a chip butty in years.

See y'all are making me hungry. That's why I like traveling, eating all the different foods and coming up with new names for some of the same old stuff. I do enjoy beans and blood sausage for breakfast though.

Haha, loving the butty-talk!

A chip butty for TaNg

how-to-make-a-chip-butty-16911.jpg

Bacon butty

bacon_butty_6.jpg

Sausage butty

Sausage-Buttie.jpg

Fish butty

180731360_62cbb4ee73.jpg

Ok ok enough butties...

In other news, unfortunately I have had to delay the harvest today, as I was called to a family emergency this morning. Long story. The chop will happen tomorrow all being well :)

Have a BUTTY on me guys!

Peace
NB

Hope all is good nb,
we need a BEST up in here :)

Hope everything is good NB. Thanks for the butty education guys.

Hope all is good nb,
we need a BEST up in here :)

Hope everything is good NB. Thanks for the butty education guys.

Everythings under control for the minute lads. Just got home around an hour ago and took these shots just now real quick before I go to fucking bed!! Mmmmm, bed.....!

b6juD3j.jpg

R1KtzHX.jpg

Chop soon come...

Down and drying! I gave them a trim of the major fans and left a fair bit of sugar leaf on as it's fully coated top and underneath in trichomes. Waste not, want not! I'm trying out a different method of drying this time around, hung inside the tent with extraction going but no fans blowing (should I??) the RH was around 60% so should be about a week to dry. I'll update the dry weights as soon as they're ready to go into jars.

zvaSDuU.jpg

This is the ROCK HARD cola from Sour Crack 2:

V52n7rC.jpg

This is the Steel City Blues main top (excuse the slap-dash manicuring):

8IX3F6C.jpg

Peace
NB

Looks and sounds good to me. I don't see why that wouldn't work good. What's going to be the next grow?

Nice work NuteBurn...:slap: and earns you a new badge...:Sharing One:

Looks and sounds good to me. I don't see why that wouldn't work good. What's going to be the next grow?

Not sure what I'm gonna do next, but I would imagine more Mephisto gear! 24C x 4 mini-SOG? HBSS? Chem City Blues? I've got loads to choose from in my freezer. I'm not gonna start any more for a couple of weeks, so i'll make a decision soon!

Nice work NuteBurn...:slap: and earns you a new badge...:Sharing One:

Thanks for the rep slap and the new badge Duggy! Muchos appreciatos!! Eager to know that the dry weights are :)

Peace
NB

Back