Sunshine mix [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG]

Nutes:

Combination of Advanced Nutrients, Recharge and GO CaMg+

Light (kind and schedule):

Timber Grow Lights VL-2. On 24/7.

From seed to harvest date: _78_days

Dry Yield: 184g

High/Effect Duration:

Relax, relax, relax. Grab a big bowl of buttered popcorn and a tall glass of ice cold lemonade. Kick your feet up and put on a flick, it’s time to chill. I love this strain. My new nighttime favorite. Narcotic and heavy but with the classic stoner mini perma-smile. Being a hybrid use consumer, she has fantastic medicinal qualities too, really taking the edge off my aches and pains. Athlete consumers will love the relief she gives muscle soreness. She’s an insomnia crusher as well. Overall, a lovely heavy indica I thoroughly recommend for night time use.

RATE SCALE: (*) = bad, to (*****) = great

BAG APPEAL:*****

Lavender colored calyxes mixed with forest green and a sparkling coat of trichromes.

THE GROWTH:*****

Easy. Seriously. Give her a good environment and plenty of light and she’ll just do her thing. The stems grow thick and strong, leaf tucking is your friend but I’d steer away from too much HST on this gal. ZERO larf. Big chunky nugs from top to bottom.

THE SMELL:******

Strawberries. Not, if I close my eyes I might be able to talk myself into smelling strawberries. Unmistakable Strawberries. Mephisto dipped a skunk in gasoline then let it loose in a ripe strawberry patch. It’s fucking great.

THE SMOKE:*****

Thick, dank and delicious. Sweet and musky. I often smoke way more then I should simply because strawberry Nuggets is delicious.

THE HIGH
:*****

2-3 hours of a heavy high, no anxiety or paranoia at all. Highly medicinal and narcotic.

996B159F-553E-4E63-85EC-8717C1237DD4.jpeg
2E656A67-7044-4542-A391-5B1F0E98515C.jpeg
C3416477-DA22-47EB-935A-81A5DEB528EA.jpeg
67506F1E-EB9E-4CB7-ACCA-72AE9F6C4904.jpeg
9DA1B0FE-6DF8-4ABE-AE04-772A13E820C2.jpeg
CEF80FDC-3E8E-4EC8-B1E4-929C88B8CFE8.jpeg
463B1937-6447-442F-9F1F-525ABCDF27AB.jpeg
0ED96615-4A1D-4BB9-AEF2-F6166115BFD4.jpeg

Definitely turned out better than mine! Me and my brother got 3 different phenos. All quality. But yours is a damn fine plant. Stand out for sure!

:spels:---- :drool: ...awesome Seabass, you get your 'Phisto girls to dance like no other! :bow: .... textbook LST and results to boot,...:thumbsup:... Wooow, the yield was very impressive! Small wonder, the bud looks like pretty much solid crystal- :rofl:... that superb nugg', an shard barked off the tip! .... so lovely too, I really dig her subtle dusky plum tones,... ditto for the aroma description! I can't wait to run some, and from your medical notes on her, I may run 2-3 to share with an banged up Uncle,...:wiz:

:headbang: Thanks for doing a great SR too mate, it's much appreciated! ..... allow me to present you a fat cheek-heater = :slap: :hothot: :hump: :rofl:

Great report @Seabass . I enjoy reading your style of writing in this smoke report. For her medicinal properties alone, she is going to be my new favorite. Forget about the taste and smell, that's just a bonus.BOG + Mephisto = JACKPOT!!!!

SeedBank :

Mephisto Genetics

Strain:

Strawberry Nuggets

Did it autoflower?: (Y/N)

Yes.

Soil/hydro:

Sunshine mix [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG]

Nutes:

Combination of Advanced Nutrients, Recharge and GO CaMg+

Light (kind and schedule):

Timber Grow Lights VL-2. On 24/7.

From seed to harvest date: _78_days

Dry Yield: 184g

High/Effect Duration:

Relax, relax, relax. Grab a big bowl of buttered popcorn and a tall glass of ice cold lemonade. Kick your feet up and put on a flick, it’s time to chill. I love this strain. My new nighttime favorite. Narcotic and heavy but with the classic stoner mini perma-smile. Being a hybrid use consumer, she has fantastic medicinal qualities too, really taking the edge off my aches and pains. Athlete consumers will love the relief she gives muscle soreness. She’s an insomnia crusher as well. Overall, a lovely heavy indica I thoroughly recommend for night time use.

RATE SCALE: (*) = bad, to (*****) = great

BAG APPEAL:*****

Lavender colored calyxes mixed with forest green and a sparkling coat of trichromes.

THE GROWTH:*****

Easy. Seriously. Give her a good environment and plenty of light and she’ll just do her thing. The stems grow thick and strong, leaf tucking is your friend but I’d steer away from too much HST on this gal. ZERO larf. Big chunky nugs from top to bottom.

THE SMELL:******

Strawberries. Not, if I close my eyes I might be able to talk myself into smelling strawberries. Unmistakable Strawberries. Mephisto dipped a skunk in gasoline then let it loose in a ripe strawberry patch. It’s fucking great.

THE SMOKE:*****

Thick, dank and delicious. Sweet and musky. I often smoke way more then I should simply because strawberry Nuggets is delicious.

THE HIGH
:*****

2-3 hours of a heavy high, no anxiety or paranoia at all. Highly medicinal and narcotic.

View attachment 923806 View attachment 923807 View attachment 923809 View attachment 923810 View attachment 923811 View attachment 923812 View attachment 923813 View attachment 923814
Outstanding report! I’m on day 60ish and can’t wait to try her out. The fragrance description is right on. The dank and delicious is tough to wait for.

Back