Mephisto Genetics Strawberry Nuggets x Livers Bx1

You stopping by is better than those points, appreciate you taking the time to look @Need4Weed :thumbsup:
:pass: :d5:
I use Cultivation Nation also, (honestly I've used several brands and usually buy whatever is available & cheapest). Your thread also makes me want to try and do a photoperiod run, lol. I used to start photos, (and autos), indoors and put them outside after the last frost. I finally got tired of battling animals, bugs, rippers and the man, so I just started growing autos indoors. Master Kush was the last photoperied I grew and it was fire! I can't really justify buying more beans as I got a shitload of Mephisto Gear. I bet I have 20 different freebie strains and I haven't grown the first one yet, but I heard good things about Skywalker X Creme da la Chem and I love both of those strains .... with CDLC being my favorite. My current grow is the first in 3 years without having at least 1, and sometimes 2 of 4 being CDLC, but I got 5 different Grove Bags with varying amounts that weigh at least a lb! :rofl: :peace: :pass:

Your thread also makes me want to try and do a photoperiod run, lol.

I’m doing only autos next run, photos can eat a D…totally joking, but i’m not set up to handle photos just yet :rofl: giving Stan & Co a legit run against Twenty20 Mendo.

I’m going to snag CDLC when I have some extra funds, everyone raves about it and the pics i’ve seen are lit.

I got 5 different Grove Bags with varying amounts that weigh at least a lb! :rofl: :peace: :pass:

I got 99 problems but a lb ain’t one :headbang: I wish I had that problem LOL…had to actually get from the dispensary for the first time in almost 8 months. Which makes leaving these SNL nuggets alone a tough task, gotta keep myself checked
:naughtystep:

I’m doing only autos next run, photos can eat a D…totally joking, but i’m not set up to handle photos just yet :rofl: giving Stan & Co a legit run against Twenty20 Mendo.

I’m going to snag CDLC when I have some extra funds, everyone raves about it and the pics i’ve seen are lit.

I got 99 problems but a lb ain’t one :headbang: I wish I had that problem LOL…had to actually get from the dispensary for the first time in almost 8 months. Which makes leaving these SNL nuggets alone a tough task, gotta keep myself checked
:naughtystep:
I've always tried to keep my growing on the down low and the friends/family that did/do know I could count on both hands and that's over the last 7 years. Most I had know for 25+ years, but sadly 1/2 of them have passed away and I'm not the kind of person that would try to sell weed to strangers. It takes many years to build trust.. Weed is so weird around here! One of my close friends that passed, I had known he and his wife since the 70s. She's with another dude now that I know to be cool, but she is the only one I deal with. Anyway, he sells my weed for 25 & 30 bucks a gram! :nono: I just can't do people that way! The most I sell mine for is 10 and I sell about 1/2 for 7.50, lol! On the other hand, I have another friend that I trade for some of his commercial weed with but most times he just buys some of my CDLC, (his lady friend is a big fan), and he pays $200. He sells most of his commercial weed between 750 and 1000 a lb, but he's really stepped up his game and he called me the other day to let me know he had just paid his man on some GG and he had over 50lbs that was pure profit he was letting go for 500 a lb! That's nearly worth the hassle and cost it takes to grow a pound. Sorry if that's a little too much information, but i use Tor and I've also been on staff and I have all the faith and trust to the fine folks here that run AFN! :vibe::pass:

I've always tried to keep my growing on the down low and the friends/family that did/do know I could count on both hands and that's over the last 7 years. Most I had know for 25+ years, but sadly 1/2 of them have passed away and I'm not the kind of person that would try to sell weed to strangers. It takes many years to build trust.. Weed is so weird around here! One of my close friends that passed, I had known he and his wife since the 70s. She's with another dude now that I know to be cool, but she is the only one I deal with. Anyway, he sells my weed for 25 & 30 bucks a gram! :nono: I just can't do people that way! The most I sell mine for is 10 and I sell about 1/2 for 7.50, lol! On the other hand, I have another friend that I trade for some of his commercial weed with but most times he just buys some of my CDLC, (his lady friend is a big fan), and he pays $200. He sells most of his commercial weed between 750 and 1000 a lb, but he's really stepped up his game and he called me the other day to let me know he had just paid his man on some GG and he had over 50lbs that was pure profit he was letting go for 500 a lb! That's nearly worth the hassle and cost it takes to grow a pound. Sorry if that's a little too much information, but i use Tor and I've also been on staff and I have all the faith and trust to the fine folks here that run AFN! :vibe::pass:

Growing up in this bubble of the greater LA area, mostly the SFV, I’m ignorant to the pricing and legal issues others dealt with and continue to face. Even still only 5 people, 6 including me, have been told about my growing and two of them gave birth to me and the other married me. Crazy how the commercial side is, I don’t have any connects so i’m blind to what the industry is dealing with. Don’t see TMI from your post but we should all be careful regardless…I like your enthusiasm but have faith and trust that some not so fine folks make their way onto AFN too.

Back