Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Genetics Winter Release Big Grow Out!

Hey guys, hope I'm not interrupting your dinners,

Finally, here's a list of all that were made, I'll get to writing the descriptions for the main strains soon!

New ltd strains:
Triangle x Alien
Ghost x Walter - the white train #1
Walter x triangle - white triangle
SODK x alien
Toof decay x alien
Walter x ghost - the White train #2
Ghost x alien - supernatural

AFN/direct only limited editions:

Alien x triangle
Toof decay x ghost

Main strains:
SODK x ghost

Fantasmo express - (ghost)
Ripley's OG - (alien)
Walter White
Triangle
Toof decay
SODK

thanks for all the help, support and grows :)
i'm always watching and trying to keep up to date, just been flat out busy.

Last edited:
Absolute Killer Crosses in that List...... now its up to make Decissions whats runin over here in 2015(i would love to do em all). That Ripley Og gets defo on that List.

Just found out what I want for x-mas. Just have to wait. Happy Holidays everyone.

Amazing selection Mitch, selecting a strain may take a little thinking about :D hmmmmm.............

I'll take SODKxGhost for my secret Santa! I'd also like one pack of everything else to start with too. I can't wait to get some of these ladies up and running, beginning with the main strains. Thank you for all the time and effort you guys put in. It shows in everything you release.

Cheers!

PS- I'd like to pick up some more Sour Crack, Hubbabubba, 24 Carat, and Auto Blues as well.

:Sharing One:

Last edited:
Heya Mitch, is Fantasmo a reference to something? I've asked around and none of my pals have any insight either, could you shed some light on that one? Cheers!

Edit- I just learned that fantasma is Spanish for 'ghost'. Duh. :)

Last edited:
I have eventually made a decision what to choose for my secret santa gift. It was a toss up between Toof Decay & Triangle and in the end I decided on "Triangle", she looks super frosty and finishes in around 65 days - seed to weed :D I'll be in touch Mitch & Tim and thanks again for my pressie :D

hey guys i just got the fatsoma express..i got this as a freebie from seedsman and couldnt find no info on it yet so i figured u guys would know..just wondering what to exspect with this the Fatsoma express in terms of yeild,potency and flavor..it will be ran outdoors in my garden at 37.5 lat..i will get to baby these and 1 pandora all other plants are photos grown guerilla style

Back